Nicknames

Shuu: Naturally you would assume sleeping beauty would be a good nickname for Shuu, however you also knew many other people probably call him this too. Sighing you decide it might be best to give up, but then the best nickname of all popped into your head.

"Hey Shuu, I have a nickname for you." You sing happily while approaching the not so sleeping vampire.

He opens one of his eyes and looks at you. "And what might that be?" He wouldn't deny it that he found you cute and would often find himself thinking about you but you were just a human so to make himself feel better about it all he would tell himself it's just your blood that he likes... Although this isn't the case at all.

"Your nickname is Shu, using one U instead of two!" You exclaim while jumping up and down with joy and amusement at your own intelligence.

Shuu couldn't help but laugh a little before saying. "Shhh, you're too loud." He then pulled you down onto the couch into a spooning position, instantly bringing blush to your cheeks.

"Shu wants to sleep with you by his side." And with that he began sleeping and you joined him in his slumber not to long after him.

Reiji: You aren't always the best at coming up with Nicknames for people so when you decided to make one up for Reiji you knew you were facing a challenge, the only names coming to your head were stupid ones like: Mc glasses and Nancy boy.

After much mental debating with yourself you decided to go with Nancy boy.
Now it was time to test it out.

You walk into Reiji room and shout. "Hey Nancy boy!" His growl showed that he disliked the name so you decided its a good one to keep.

"Nancy boy! Answer me!" You yelled while poking his face with your finger. You were clearly annoying him but this just amused you so you carried on doing so. "Nancy boy!"

"What!" He hissed glaring at you with loathing eyes. "Nothing, just testing out your new nickname." "You do realize I'm going to punish you for annoying me and behaving like such a child." You gulped and noticed your mistake.

"Shit." You mutter under your breath. "Oh yes shit indeed (f/n)..... Or should I say (embarrassing nickname.)" He smirked before pulling you towards him and sinking his fangs into your neck.

Laito: "Oi, bitch-chan." Laito waved for you to come closer. With slight hesitation you make your way towards him.

"Yes Laito-kun?" You asked as he gently pulled you onto his lap. You hated it when he did this, of course you found him attractive but all he wanted was sex and you weren't sure that you wanted to give him that.

"Why don't you have a nickname for me?" He pouts while readjusting his hands on your waist. "I have a nickname for you, yet you haven't given me one yet."

His warm breath was touching your neck and he started to annoy you. You place a finger on your chin and look up as if in deep thought. "Mmm I know, your nickname can be dick-san." You say cheekily while jumping off his lap and skipping away.

"I'd prefer sexy." He states while teleporting in front of you. "In your dreams lover boy."

Kanato: Kanato is cute, now all he needs is a cute nickname. You think to yourself while wondering the halls of night school.

"(F/n)!" Shouted Kanato. Causing you to jump a little as you're violently brought back to reality. "Oh Kanato." You say back smiling.

You walk towards him and stop just a few centimeters from him. "Hey Kanato... Do you have a nickname?" He looks at you a little confused before speaking. "No, why would I need a nickname when I have my own name?" He questioned.

"I guess that's true but I thought you might have a cute nickname like Ana or ko.... But I guess not." You sigh while turning your full attention back to Kanato. "What was it that you needed?"

"You can call me ko if you want (f/n)." Blushed Kanato while looking away.

"Sure, and you can call me (nickname)." You smile warmly.

Ayato: You were sick of Ayato calling you pancake, so you thought from now on you will call him Lil D since he likes talking about your size you can talk about his. Now all you needed to do was find Ayato.

You walked around the house looking for him and when you came across one of his brothers you would ask where he was but none of them knew... Well except Laito but he was the last brother you crossed paths with.

"Hey Laito, do you know where Ayato is?" You ask while standing next to the perveted vampire playing the panio. "I believe he left the house earlier today... You and I can have fun while you wait for him to come back~nu."

You just leave the room shaking your head in dissatisfaction, now you'll have to wait till tomorrow. You begin to feel gross from all the walking around and decide to go take a bath.

When you open the door to bath you are greeted by a naked blushing Ayato. "Hey! If you wanted to see ore sama you could of just asked." You stood there stairing at him a sighed heavily. "What! Yours truly demands to know what's so disappointing." He yells while covering himself with a towel. "I can't call you Lil D... I'll just think of another name." And with that you left the bathroom with both with disappointment and approval.

Subaru: "a nickname?" Questioned Subaru a little annoyed with your question. "Yeah... Do you have a nickname? I mean you probably don't want to be reminded of a car every time someone says your name." You state a little too blunt.

"Hey!!!... Of course I have a nickname... Do you? Not that I care or anything." Said Subaru causing you to giggle. "Yeah my nickname is (nickname.)" You say smiling.

"That's cute... Well I don't find it cute... I mean I don't hate it... I'm sure other people find it cute." This causes you to giggle again. "So what is your nickname?" You ask hugging Subaru's arm causing him to blush a little.

"Its nothing like yours... Its lame." He states looking away from you. "Oh come on, it can't be that bad." He just sighs and then there's silence between the both of you. However it was a nice silence not and awkward silence.

"M-my nickname is... Ru, but some people also call me 'sub, eat fresh'." He says while trying to not look at you, but your cute expression made him look and he couldn't stop.

"I think Ru is pretty cute."