They find out their brother likes you too...

This senario is all thanks to @Kirisaki-Carnival so please thank her for the amazingly balltastic idea, which I freaking love

Shuu: It's been a few weeks since Shu discovered his feelings for you. He's never felt this way about anyone before. Every time he closed his eyes he would see your face, his heart would beat fast and his chest felt funny... Almost as if it was sore but tingly in a nice way every time he sees you. It was late at night and Reiji was out in town buying the supplies he needs for his next experiment. Shu decided to attempt to at least know what his brother was up to. Reiji hates Shu but Shu doesn't hate Reiji, he's only ever wanted him and his blood brother to be close like he was with Edgar. The first thing Shu notices when he walks into Reiji room was a book wide open with a sketch of you. Written on the paper was a sappy love poem that no one would believe the cold hearted Reiji came up with. Shu immediately tears the page out in anger, there's no way Reiji will get to confess his feelings before Shu does. (F/n) please don't love him back.... Pleaded Shu in his mind. The vampire as cool and collected as he seems has certain insecurity, one of them being that his brother would get you instead of him because Shu came across as lazy, spineless and pathetic. The paper that the blonde tore from the book was now ripped up and burnet in the fire. I'll tell (f/n) I love her.... Before Reiji even gets the chance too think about telling her. And with that Shu left his brothers room to find you. Reiji hates Shu and Shu hates Reiji.

Reiji: Reiji isn't one for talking to his brothers and telling them how he feels about you, however he might have to speak up this night if he wants to have you. It's just an ordinary afternoon for Reiji when Ayato bursted into the room. "Oi! Dipshit! Stay away from (f/n) she's mine." The glasses wearing vampire stood in shock for a little bit before responding. "That is an unacceptable way of approaching me ayato." Scoffed Reiji, manly because he just discovered his younger step brother likes you. "I don't care! (F/n) belongs to ore sama!" States Ayato with a matter of fact tone. This causes anger to boil inside Reiji. "She's not yours Ayato. (F/n) belongs to whomever she chooses." It's now time for the red haired vampire to scoff, which he does of course. "Fine then but she'll choose me." Proudly states the boy as he puff outs his chest and places his hands on his hips. "I highly doubt that Ayato..." smirks Reiji as he leaves the room.

Laito: The vampire who doesn't understand love started to fall for you. A normal mortal girl. Not even understanding the feeling himself he becomes slightly insecure when he finds out that Subaru loves you too. He knows that even though his albino step brother is always angry he has a soft side that a girl like you might fall for. "Subaru try not to fall to hard for bitch-Chan nfu~" giggles Laito trying not to sound like he's demandinghis brother to stay away from his beloved human girl. "Eh?!" Questioned the albino vampire. "Well I see you're falling for my bitch-Chan. Fufufu~" half snarled the hat loving vampire. "Your bitch-Chan? If any of us need to worry about falling for (f/n) it's you." Sleeply stated Shu as he joins the conversation. This leaves Laito shock and confused. How can I fall for a mortal such as (f/n)? asked Laito inside his mind.

Kanato: who would of thought the boy that loves his Teddy so much (R.I.P. Teddy :( ) would fall in love with you. However this little vampire has always been yander so he becomes a little creepy when he discovers Laito has fallen in low with the beautiful (f/n). "Teddy! She belongs with me. She must stay by my side for he rest of her life. And If I can't have her I'll just kill her so no one else can have her. She'll become my doll... my perfect doll." Of course the boy doesn't get a responce from Teddy but he does pull the best in tighter towards his chest smilong creeply. "I just love (f/n) so much and I don't want Laito stealing her from me... I'll have her anyway I can. And I will and up having her, no matter what." With that said Kanato makes his way towards you so he can spend some time with you and looking at your stunning face and captivating (e/c) eyes."

Ayato: As expected Ayato loves to tease you, in any way possible. Calling you pancake, (if you do have boobs, your lucky but sadly in this story they some how disappeared and became nothing...) Stupid even though you're not and just whatever he feels like calling you. "Tch Pancakes going to her friends house tonight..." Sighed the red head as he sat down in the lounge. Subaru scoffed at his name for you. "D-Don't call her that!" Shouted Subaru. Ayato was a little shocked at his younger step brother out burst in backing you up. Just then you ran in between the two vampires and left the house shouting your farewell for the night. The red head watched his albino brother intensively as you ran past and smirked when he saw the blush come upon Subaru's face. "Oi snow white! You have a crush on pancake... Don't ya?" Laughed Ayato as his brothers face became redder. "I DON'T!!!" Yelled Subaru as he punched a hole in the wall. "Hahaha you do too!" Laughed Ayato louder than before. "WELL AT LEAST I KNOW SHE'LL CHOOSE ME OVER YOU!!!" Shouted the Ill tempered vampire. Ayato heart dropped. W-what is this feeling?.... I'm the best of course (f/n) would choose me...? Wait? "BECAUSE I'M ACTUALLY NICE TO HER AND DON'T DEGRADE HER LIKE YOU DO!!!" Added Subaru as stormed out of the room. It was at that moment Ayato realized he loved you just as Subaru does. "WELL I'M NOT LETTING YOU HAVE HER!!! SHE BELONGS TO ORE SAMA!!!" Shouted Ayato letting Subaru know he's not gonna give you up so easily. Unknown to both vampires you had come inside not long after you left -because you forgot something- and heard their entire conversation.

Subaru: When Subaru finds out the Shu likes you too he becomes angry and there are more holes in the wall that usual. He feels as if his pathetic unworthy self does not deserve you and he can't win against his eldest brother Shu. How could he? Subaru is just a disgusting creature and a monster, according to himself. Subaru walks around the house trying to find Shu so he can tell his blonde brother that he can have you. Instead something small walks stright into him. The albino looks down and blush instantly when he sees you. "Ah so sorry Subaru. I was looking where I was going." You smile sweetly and blush a little from embarrassment. I can't give up on her so easily... I'm going to fight for her. She'll be the light that I don't deserve but I will have her... you wave your hand infront of the vampires face pulling him out of his own mind. "Anyway I better go, cya Subaru." You smile widly leaving the vampire blushing at the sight of your beauty.

Oml this was so hard to write I finally got there but it took a long time sooooo sorry for my absence.... I don't deserve such amazing readers and I'll love for thank you all for putting up with my lack of updating