The Black Leather Book

You wake up in sweats. Has it all been a dream? The falling on their laps, hugging them, bumper carting with them and having them look after me when I was sick? You ask yourself as you gaze around the dark room only small outlines of your furniture and belongs is all you can see.

A small ray of moon light peeps through a gap in your curtains. It can't of all been a dream... It felt so real.

You grab your phone and look up 'Sakamaki Brothers'. A bunch of anime characters looking like the brothers show up.

It all was just a dream... a small sigh escapes your sad lips.

Stretching your legs out a little bit you hear a sudden but quiet 'thump' on the ground, almost as if something had fallen off your bed.

Turning on the light on your phone your head peaks out from the edge of the end of your bed and a few (h/c) strands of hair hangs down.

A small black leather book that holds no place in your memory bank is laying on the ground, and what you suspect was the culprit for the thump sound just before.

With slightly shaky hands you pick up the leather book and examin the cover.

Small golden lines that appear to be another language rest on the front of the book. In many faild attempts you try to figure out what it might say, or at least what language it is but nothing pops up.

Curiosity getting the best of you, you foolishly open the mysterious book without thinking about the consequences.

The first page appears to be a list of rules but it's still in that unknown language. So far it appears to not be of this earth.

After flicking through a few pages you finally come across one in english, a language you can at least understand.

At the top of the page it says 'list three desires you hold in you heart' below the text there is lines that appear to have whatever was previously written on them erased. Only small traces remain.

The only thing you can think of is your three favourite animes. (A/n: I apologize if not all three are at least animes you know, I'm attempting to go with more well known ones.)

You begin to write on to the page until it looks like...

------
List three desires you hold in your heart

Diabolik lovers
Black butler
Attack on titan
____

Suddenly the words you had written began to shine a bright gold light into your eyes. Your soul become trapped and your body couldn't move as you stare into the bright light that sparkles.

Images of your three favourite animes are flashed before your eyes as a deep voice speaks.

"My child you have three desires in your heart but only one can be chosen. Make a choice of which life you want to lead and what life's you can leave behind as old dreams that never bloomed."

Without needing much clarification you know that the voice means for you to pick between which anime world you want to live in for the remaining years in your life.

The three desires now appear infront of your face as buttons and you must choose one.

"Hurry my child you don't have much time, unless you wish to be forever lost in the void of desires where there is no hunger, no one else just you and your thoughts."

The idea of being trapped alone for an eternity scares you enough to choose quickly.

"I choose ......."