Shuu X reader part three

The blonde vampire slowly pulls away from The hug. It's been three weeks since he saw (f/n) again and every time she comes around he would hug her hello and goodbye.

He would always act as if every day was the last day he would see her. The vampire fared her mortality, he fared of one day when he would loose her again.

(F/n) only has three days left in Tokyo before she moves back to (whever you may live... or want to live). Shuu promised her that he would spend time with her on thoes last three days.

Day one:
(F/n) walks to Shuu house with nerves bubbling inside her and butterflies swamming inside her gut. This is a common feeling she gets while being around Shuu or even thinking about being near him.

She knocks lightly on the door. The (e/c) eyed girl only has to wait a few seconds before the blonde male opens the door and greets her with a hug.

"What do you want to do today Shuu?" Asks the girl with joy in her voice. The vampire smiles at her softly before speaking. "Well a new coffee shop in town opened up and I wanted to know if you'd like to go." (F/n) nods her head yes.

So the two leave the house and go to the coffee shop. They both have a lovely time and Shuu manages to only fall asleep during the car ride too. But only after (f/n) had fallen alseep leaning on him.

Day two:
Once again the girl goes to the sakamaki house and knocks. This time Ayato answers the door and let her into the house.

She's lead to the dinning room where Shuu sits her down before grabbing out a plate of food. (A/n: at first I wrote "food of plate" XD)

He is not going to mentioned that Reiji helped him prepare the food, he was still shocked that his brother helped him.

"Aww Shuu this Is lovely." Gushes the girl as she eats the food with a content smile.

The two then spend the day watching movies and snuggling in the couch.

Day three:
The dredded day has come. The day (f/n) will leave back to (where you live). She had spent the night due to falling asleep on the couch with Shuu.

The two can't really do much today because she has to leave in the afternoon so they decide to spend their last few hours together hugging eachother and just laying next to eachother. No words were really spoken.

At 3:00p.m. Shuu and (f/n) go to the airport. "Shuu, I'll visit you for three weeks every two years. I promise."

The girl kept her promise and every two years she would visit the vampire.

However one year (f/n) didn't visit. Shuu knew she forced into a marriage she didn't want to a man when she turned 28 and knew this would happen at some stage but was still sad that she didn't visit.

Years and years and years had home by but still no visit, call or letter from (f/n).

Then one day a letter comes in the mail. It's adressed to Shuu but not from (f/n). It read.

____________

Dear Mr Sakamaki,

I heard many stories from my mother about you and how you helped her when she was just a young girl.

She apologies for not visiting you after she turned 36 but money was tight and she was having issues with my 'father.'

A few years later they broke up because he cheated on her with a younger prettier woman. Every day she would talk about how she wished she could turn back time and marry you.

My mother is currently in terminal condition and doesn't have much to live. It would be a huge favour that I'm asking but could you please visit her soon. It would really help her out.

And it would be an honnor to meet my real birth father.

Yours truly
Shuu Junior.

____________

Shuu dropped the letter as tears formed at his eyes. He had a son, and (f/n) is dying.

Shuu got the soonest flight to (where you live). When he arrives he meets his son. The two talk and Shuu soon discovers that his son possess some vampire powers but hey can only be used if he ever sucked a humans blood, which the boy refuses to do.

Not long after meeting his son he buys a small bouquet of (f/n)'s favourite flowers. For the first time in a long time he meets (f/n) again.

"I know you already know this but I love you... I love you so much."

Shuu then places the bouquet of flowers ontop of the stone slab with a picture of (f/n) in it. Tears till town his cheek as he realizes his worst fears came true.

The end.

------------------

This was supposed to end on a happy note but I guess I got to carried away... this is why I try to avoid writing fanfics cause they start off all happy and cute but end depressingly.

Anyway I wanted to know if you readers want to do a "ask author" or just twenty facts about myself... I don't really care too much of you do it don't I just see other writers doing that so I wanted to know if you do.

Not trying to offend anyone but I don't really see the point of them like I guess people want to know about the person who's writing the story but I just assume most people want to read a proper update not a "it's about me!" Update.... but anyway comment if you do want me to do one.

Thanks for reading, you guys are the greatest really... thank you. It means alot too me that so many people read my book and I haven't got any bad comments yet so I really want to thank you guys for that too. You are what keeps me writing and updating, I wouldn't be writing this if it wasn't for you.