Reiji X Reader : Copenhagen

If you have seen the movie then you'll have some idea of how this is gonna go, because this one shot is heavily based on it. I know one shots aren't really my thing, but oh well.

Oh and protip, any speech that is underlined is in whatever language you want it to be.

**♡♡♡**

Being a tourist in an unfamiliar land is a concept that is new to Reiji. You see, if Reiji ever needed something he would order it online or get a servant to travel to who knows where and purchase the product that Reiji needed.

However, being forced out of his home and told by his father that he needs to do some things by himself is the cause of Reiji now being lost, sitting at a café table, eyes plastered onto a creased map and one hand running through his once tidy hair.

He had never been this stressed before, why was it that everything was so hard?

But then, suddenly, like an angel a girl started to walk towards him, his tea neatly placed on the silver tray her (s/c) fingers curl over, to keep it in place.

Like a typical waitress her (h/c) hair is tied neatly back into a slick ponytail.

However Reiji wasn't focusing on her, no, his eyes were on his much needed tea.

While everything was in slow motion for Reiji, the reality of the situation was much faster. The girl had only just placed down the tray when all of a sudden she sits down at the table opposite Reiji.

"Do you need help?" Asks the girl in a dialect that is foreign to the vampire. Her voice is smoother that Reiji expected. Now actually taking the time to look at the girl Reiji concludes that she must be about 18 or 19.

"Pardon, what?" His voice laced with confusion and perspiration beading on his forehead. If it weren't for his already flustered state from over thinking everything Reiji may have been able to focus his powers onto understanding his words, but thankfully for the vampire the girl also understood his language.

"I said, do you need help?" The edges of her tone becoming a little rough from having to repeat herself, but there's still an underlying tone of kindness present.

"Oh, yes, the help would be much appreciated." He responds clearly and with more confidence

The girl smiles widely and reaches out her hand towards the tall raven haired man.

"The names (f/n) (l/n), yours?"

"Reiji Sakamaki."

The two shake hands. Pale white mixing with (s/c).

Men walk stiffly by the two as women walk like cats past them.

"I just need to find this building..." says Reiji while revealing an old picture of a crumbling building surrounded by bush from his jacket pocket.

The girl gazed quizzingly at the man. It's such a warm day and he's wearing a full on suit, at least four layers! Extraordinary, oh how more than extraordinary!

Being the herself, (f/n) couldn't help but find the man attractive and exotic. There's something mysterious about him and (f/n) wanted to know more.