cute moments with the Sakamakis'... (i hope...)

Shu: So exams were finally over for you (lucky! I still have 10 more papers left to do.) And it was time for you to let your hair down and enjoy the freedom of no more school until next year. You crank up the stereo system and blast your music through the speakers while dancing around in circles and giggling with glee. Normally Shu would hate this kind of thing but when you do it he finds it absolutely cute and adorable. Once you notice the blonde vampire standing in your door way you quickly stop and turn down the music. "Gomen Shu-san." You apologize to the vampire before he could tell you to shut up, not that he was going to. Shu just finds this even cuter causing a small smirk to grace his normally expressionless face. "Has anyone told you that you're cute (f/n)?" Asks the vampire in a low husky voice making you blush a little. "Only my friends do..." You reply while trying to hide your face with the sleeve of your baggie sweater -which Shu gifted to you on your birthday. The vampire walks even closer and pulls you into a hug. "Because I think you're cute." Shu blushes a little while you turn 50 shades of red (not grey...).

Reiji: Yes this vampire doesn't like to be touched, especially by pesky mortals. However this stern vampire finds it cute when you tug on his shirt whenever you need help. You both are currently trying to make your way through the crowded school halls without losing each other. Because you are "inferior" to Reiji you have to walk behind him. You don't won't to lose sight of the vampire so you gently grab a small part of the back of his shirt and hold on tight as you two make your way to physics hopping Reiji doesn't notice. But of course Reiji does notice this action of yours, he's not angered by it, in face he finds it cute. The thought of you makes the normally stotic vampire blush. "Stop being so cute." Mumbles Reiji under his breath. You hear him and giggle a little. He thinks I'm cute? You think to yourself as you both enter the classroom.

Laito: One night while everyone was out except you and Laito you heard a panio playing. Following the sound you were lead to a beautiful music room with the attractive redhead vampire playing the stringed instrument. "I didn't know you could play Laito-kun." You say cheerfully as you take a seat next to the red head. "It's one of my many talents bitch-chan ~" cooed Laito as your fingers gently danced over the keys. "I too play the panio... Hey do you know any duets we could play together?" You ask innocently not really thinking about how the perverted vampire could respond. Luckily Laito let's this opportunity skip in fear you might get annoyed with him and walk away like you usually do. "Yeah... Do you know shadows of the past?" You nod your head yes and Laito starts to play. For the rest of the night you two waltz your fingers up and down the keys creating beautiful melodies together not even needing to say a word to each other because your music speaks for you both.

Kanato: The time was 2 in the morning (vampire morning) and you were woken by a certain crying vampire. "Neh- (F/n)-Chan, I had a nightmare." His tear stained face became clearer as he stepped into the light and hugged his beloved Teddy closer to his chest. "C-can I sleep in your bed? Reiji-san kicked me out of his room." It's not rare for the vampire to have nightmares, which is one of the reasons of why he doesn't sleep. You just gently nodded your head and lifted the blankets inviting the vampire into your bed. Kanato sadly and slowly walks towards the bed and the slides under the blankets. "Can you hug me (f/n)? And tell me everything's okay?" You give the purple haired boy a warm smile and sunggle into his chest saying. "Everything is okay Kanato." For the first time in a long time the vampire slept for 8+ hours. And ever since that night whenever Kanato has a nightmare he sleeps in your room.

Ayato: It's your birthday today and you thought for certain none of the brothers knew. Little did you know ore sama had been planning a party for the past month for so. Of course he'll say his brothers helped and he did nothing just so he wouldn't lose his selfish image, even though I not sure why he would want to keep that kind of image... When you wake up it seems like a normal morning, until you stretch your legs out and then hear a gentle thud on the ground. Curious on what was left on the edge of your bed you wrap yourself up in the blankets and then crawl to the end and peer out over the bed only to find a neatly wrapped gift. You reach your arm out to grab the gift and then quickly retreat back to the head of the bed. With eagerness you unwrap the gift to find a beautiful (f/c) dress and a pair of converses with your favorite anime characters on them. In a hurry you get changed and then run out of your room and into the dinning hall to find your favorite breakfast made and your favorite bands music playing in the background. "Ah just as I hopped. You do look cute in the clothes I got you." Blushed the vampire. Who blushes even more when you hug him and give him a peck on the cheek. "Thank you so much Ayato-kun."

Subaru: On the way to school you fell asleep and during the ride you head slid down to resting on Subaru's lap and facing up towards the roof of the limo. Once at school Subaru waits till his brothers are out of the vehicle before waking you up. Recently the vampire has become more braver than usual. In a weak attempt to wake you up the vampire bops your nose. This cause a girly grone to escape your lips. The vampire then gently brushes his fingers over your face which tickles you. "Neh Subaru-kun sthap it." You wave your hand over you face as in to shoo the vampires hand away. You smile when you sense his hand far away from your face. However Subaru wasn't going to give up that easily. He takes a big gulp and blushes intensely before colliding his lips with yours. This action causes your eyes to shoot open and you move to sit up, colliding your forehead with Subaru's forehead. The albino rubs his head as he says. "You're sometimes too c-cute... Not that I ahhh never mind..."

Okay so omfg not only did my crush like my profile picture on FB but he also started messaging me!!! That's the reason behind this scenario so if you wanna thank anyone thank a guy called Bryn!!! God if anyone on here actually knows me in person this would be embarrassing... Not that I'm good at hiding when I have a crush on someone. Oh my god I'm rambling on... Ah okay I'll stop. This is me stopping. Stop........... Hammer time. Okay now I'm done.
Thank you for reading.
And omg thanks so much for all the votes and reads!!! Over 200 votes and over 4k reads. I honestly was only expecting around 6 votes by now and 19 reads.
Goddamint there's so much joy in my heat right now that I'm crying, and I don't cry. I'm normally emotionally disconnected from the world but here I am crying from joy.
Thank you all so so so so so much.
I love ya all

Xxxx

PS: I tried to make these cute but I'm not really a cute kinda person... ┐(゚д゚┐)
Sorry if they disappoint you.... I feel like a few are out of character but then it's kinda hard for me to make up cute scenarios with the way some of the vampires are. I have to say Laito was the hardest forme and that probably shows.

PSS: the song from Laito Scenario is the video clip ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ┗(^0^)┓