Bumper carts

First off I am VERY VERY sorry... I know I have been bad at updating and I hope you guys can forgive me... not that I deserve it. I kinda got caught up in reading so many fanfics on here to come up with how I can write the situations you lovely people have suggested. Also my mum has banned me from my phone at night and I'm only allowed to be on my phone for three hours a day -_- but moving on from that depressing thought I will love to tell you what I'm planning for the up in coming parts, I understand people normally put these in the bottom but I can be bothered XD (I'm lazy, I know XD) before that i would love to thank @lifelikevampire for the great idea... now here's what I have planned.

1) the final part of the one shot with Shuu
2) adding the mukami brothers in some senarios
3) do either a one shot or a senario where you are their younger sister and they find you cute (not incenst)
4) well you'll find this one out when I've done it ;)

After what happend last time at the theme park with the whole you being Ayato and Ayato being you the brothers felt a little annoyed once they found out that they didn't actually get to spend time with you. So now they decided that the seven of you shall go to the theme park again. Once you all arrived the brothers started to argue over who gets to spend time with you first. In annoyance you pinch the bridge of your nose and sigh as you decide who gets to go first.

Shuu: After much thought you release the grip on your nose and point at the eldest brother. "Shuu you get to go first." Your finger still in place. A few groans of displeasure fill the air as Shuu stands up and slightly walls away towards a sign saying 'Bumper Carts.' At first you don't know if your supposed to follow or not so you just stand there. It doesn't take long for Shuu to stop walking and look behind himself at you. "Tch, you coming?" You make a few awkward movements before running up to Shuu and link your arm with his. Shuu quietly smirks to himself as he walks towards the ticket booth. After buying the tickets and a short wait in line Shuu and you get seated and belted into the bumper carts. There's a seven second countdown, after that carnival music starts and the carts start moving. You set your eyes on Shuus cart and drive towards him. With a loud battle cry you bump into Shuu cart causing him to move backwards a little bit... you soon sigh as you spot the vampire sleeping, however you weren't going to let this ruin your fun. You find a new target who is a blue haired boy with a blue eye and a eye patch. You and the boy both target eachother and keep bumping into eachother and laughing. After the ride you ask the boy to join your group and he agrees. The boy and his butler stare down your vampire friends as they too stare down the boy and his butler. Who knew you'd meet two demons while at a theme park.

Reiji: You look up at this six brothers and stare at Reiji. "You're first Reiji-San, where do you want to go?" Reiji looks a little shock that you picked him first but soon sends a smirk kanato way. "Where would you prefer to go first?" Asked the fancy pants vampire with a nice smooth tone. However the vampire soon regrets asking you because you grab his arm and drag him towards the bumper carts, the one place he didn't want to go. You run up to the ticket man. You giggle a little as you can only see a little part of the nane torso. "Tch, what do you want brat!" Your giggling stops as you stare into the mans steal gray eyes. "Le-" you're cut off by Reiji asking the short man for tickets. The vampire then leads you towards the carts. After you're sitting and got your belt on you both wait for the seven second timer to end. You head straight for Reiji, in fact you kept aiming for him. After the ten minutes were up Reiji leaped out of the cart and ran to the bathrooms to throw up, apparently you were a little to rough on the cart so while Reiji was puking you were getting a warning from the midget man that was behind the booth. Luckily they let you off with a warning... Well the bumper cast dudes anyway, Reiji in the other hand wasn't so easy on you.

Laito: without a second thought you point at Laito, yeah he's a perv but he's your perv and besides this could actually be fun. "Laito let's go... to an attraction." The hat loving vampire grand your hand and leads you towards the bumper carts. You smile widely as you notice where you're going. While walking towards the bumper carts a talk blue haired boy and a red head boy with sharp teeth catch your eye. The red smirks and sends you a wink while the blue haired boy remains stairing at the goldfish in the water resting at his feet on the ground. Laito notices this and glares at the guys while gripping your hand tighter and dragging you towards the carts. After getting your tickets and waiting in line for a short while you two did down in your carts. You notice Laitos sly smirk fade as the two boys from earlier hop into some carts too. For the whole ten minutes the two red heads were slamming into eachothers carts while you the blue haired boy just watched.

Kanato: Of course if you're going to choose anyone to go first you'd choose your child Kanato... Well he's not your child but he's so damn cute. "Kanato I choose you!" You say with a happy tone. The petite boy sets his eyes on Reiji and proudly smirks. "Neh (f/n)-Chan let's go bumper carting." The boy suggests and you now your head in agreement. "Of course, sure thing. I love bumper carting." You both smile widly at eachother before walking towards the bumper carts arm in arm. While in line you both stand behind a cute couple consisting of a pink haired girl and a shaggy blue haird boy. The girl was saying something about the boy being her familiar but you assume she's new to speaking japanse and means family. After waiting in line you both get into your carts and wait till the starting time. Instead of jumping into eachother cause you know you could hurt the boys feelinga you both drive around the area and talk. Even though you weren't doing much bumping you still had heaps of fun and enjoyed yourself.

Ayato: Before you even had time to think who you'd take Ayato stands up and shouts. "I volunteer... I volunteer as tribute." You burst out into a laughing fit and now your head yes to Ayato being your first pick... again. Ayato sends and award winning smile at his brothers before sending a smirk towards the youngest Subaru who he recently found out had feelings for you too. Ayato scoops you up and carries you bridal style towards the bumper carts. "Oooh I love bumper carts." You fish as the vampire looks down and blushes at your cute face that's filled with joy. As you both make your way to the carts your eyes scan the area around you and you see a short girl with peach hair and red glasses looking at blonde haird boy who's taller than her. The two are blushing at eachother as he comment about how she looks beautiful in any glasses. Ayato spots you looking at the couple smiling. "Stalker!" He whisper shouts with a time of laughter. You giggle at his comment and gently punch his gut. Once you've brought the tickets and waited in line you both jump into the carts and stare eachother down. This is going to be fun you think to yourself as the carnival music starts indicating that you may now drive around the large oval snapped area. Ayato and you were laughing as you were jumping into eachother as many time as possible. You became the king and queen of the bumper carts and left the attraction with wide cheesy smiles.

Subaru: The boy blushed as soon as he heard his name. "M-me." He stutterd while blushing. "Yeah! Let's go bumper carting... c'mon it'll be fun." You grab the blushing albinos hand and gently drag him towards the bumper cart attraction. You both make your way to the ticket booth. "Two tickets please..." The short man gives you both a ticket each. While getting seated on your cart one of the workers with white hair and wolf ears sticking out of his worker hat approaches you. The ears must be apart of a costume... You think to yourself. The tall man crouches down to your height. "Ma'm just wanted to let you know that the cart you're currently in is a little slow, feel free to change it if you want to." Before you can respond a voice calls out "Tomoe?!" The man looks at you and smile before standing up. "I better go..." he then leaves you in your cart wondering what exactly just happened. You stayed in your cart and both Subaru and you had great fun. If course you get him cause you're the best but he didn't seem to mind.

A/N: Thought I should let you know that I've never gone bumper carting or even bumper boats so I don't really know how they work XD I didn't even know what it was when lifelikevampire suggested it to me XD...