Shuu X reader part four

This is supposed to be the happy ending, I'm going to try my hardest to do this without it being lame or something... XD This is only for thoes who want the happy ending. If you don't want a happy ending then you don't have to read it :)

It's been three years since your death and Shuu is still devastated. It doesn't even drink from their new sacrifical bride Yui.

Since your death Reiji and Shuu randomly started to grow close, Laito thinks Reiji might of had feeling a for you two but I'm reality it was because you changed Shuu.

Halfway through the first year of you being fine from this world Riji began working on a liquid that can enhance vampire powers enough to make them travel into the past.

Two and half years later it's finally finished. Reiji slowy approaches his brother's room and knocks on the door.

"Shuu, I have a liquid that can make you travel back in time. Al-" before the vampire could finish his brother is at the door.

"Give it to me."

"Shuu, wait let me explain how it works first." Shuu nods his head yes instead of answering, a habit he got from you.

"You must drink this liquid and the go into a dark crampt space and think of where in time you want to be."

Without responding Shuu grabs the liquid and walks into the closet large cubard.

He then drinks the liquid and thinks of the third and final day before you left when you were 18.

When Shuu opened his eyes you were in his arms. He started to sob tears of Joy, tears of pure bliss just because he could hold you in his arms once again.

(F/n) I love you. I love you so much. Please, please don't leave me again." He pulls you into a tighter embrace.

A bright red hue rises to your face. "S-Shuu I l-love you too." You stutter in embarrassment.

Our of nowhere Shuu asks. "(F/n) marry me, stay here don't go home today. We'll tell you parents and sort it all out."

"S-Shuu? D-do you mean it?" You ask quietly but loud enough for Shuu to hear.

"Yes (f/n) I mean it."

A smile finds itself on your face before you frown a little. "But wait I'm mortal, I'll just and up leaving you on your own. I can't do that."

"I can turn you into a vampire. Well Reiji can but that's not the point I'm trying to make."

You giggle a little and respond. "Then make me a vampire so I can live with you forever."

You both then face eachother "let this be my vowel to be forever faithful to you (f/n)." Shuu then pulls you into a soft loving kiss that's not lustful but pure untainted love.

Sorry it's so corney... I didn't really want to use the going back on time theme but I also wanted to keep the story as I had originally written it. To be honest I prefer the hapy ending... It always makes me feel better after writing it :)