When They First Meet You...

I can't remember if I've done one like this or not 😂 I still can't believe it's been around one or two years since I started this 😂 and I'm only 30 something parts In. Also the song is just there because I recently found it and fell in love with it. Anyway, to what you really want to read.

In this scenario none of the vampire beauty's know you, so this is when they first meet you... outside of the normal story where you're taken into their house... you'll see what I mean soon... I'll try to stay away from clichés.

Shuu: Living with your two younger brothers made life hard. Your father died when you were younger and you never knew your mother. The moment you could get out of the government's "care" You grabbed your two brothers and left, buying a small flat, working two jobs and finding any way that you get honest money. Recently you started to sing at the local bar near your flat. The people there always seemed to like your singing, and sometimes the drunk men who have had a hard days work would join in with the singing. However on this particular night there was a new guy, you could tell he was new because the same people would always come every night, some even became great friends with you. The music started playing. You take a deep breath. "In a dark room. In cold sheets. I can't feel a damn thing. I lost myself between your legs." Your voice ringing in Shuus brain. He had never heard something so pure before. It was your voice that drew him into this bar, he heard the previous song you were singing from the street and somehow ended up inside the building. "Oh the Habits of my heart, I can't say no, it's ripping me apart. You get to close, you make it hard to let you go." Once the song was over it was time for your break, and you would be lying to yourself if you said you weren't watching the beautiful blonde man that had entered just before your song started. In fact, you were feeling a little brave, which caused you to buy a drink -which Frank, the owner, insisted was on the house but you refused- and sit next to the guy. "Hey, I'm (f/n), but most people just call me (nickname)" (a/n: I only remember someone saying their nickname was mum, and another was ladybug? I think 😂 I now have the nickname Daddy, but that's a long story 😂) You reach your hand out towards the man, indicating for him to shake it, which he does. "The name's Shuu." His smile was soft and sleepy, but there's a certain warmth that comes with it. "It's nice to meet you Shuu." You smile back. "As well with you."

Reiji: You just became a qualified teacher and you've already got a job in teaching at the local top tier high school. However you will be starting off as a assistant teacher for some guy named 'Dr Sakamaki'. Who knew you'd help teach science when you got older? Today being your first day at work you want everything to go well. After having a warm shower and a fulling breakfast you look through the arrange of presentable clothing you have. Finding the best outfit of a neat black pencil skirt, a black blouse and a red hot tie you make your way out of the small flat you live in. One day I'll have an actual home to call my own. Once at work you head straight to the classroom you'll soon become familiar with. Once you open the door you're greeted by a man wearing the "male" equivalent to your outfit but with a white lab coat over it all. You both look at each there for a moment of silence, you can tell he's getting annoyed. "Ummm...-" You start to speak but before you can actually get any real words out you're cut off. "Do you lack confidence in yourself? Because if so, leave my room and never come back. However if you just lack proper manners... then leave my room and never come back. You don't not 'umm' in my class." Taking a big gulp and breath you speak up with as much confidence as you can muster after this introduction. "I am (l/n) (f/n), I am supposed to be the teacher aid for your class." Standing firm in your place you get a shock when the tall bespectacled man reaches his hand out to you. " I told them I don't need a teacher aid, but I guess you can come of some use. I am Dr Reiji Sakamaki. Please refer to myself as either Dr Sakamaki or Dr, nothing else." You shake his hand and nod your head yes. "Okay Dr Sakamaki, working with you will be interesting." Accidentally blurring out the last part you cover your mouth, Reiji kind of glares at you but can tell he's already starting to enjoy having you around.