They DO Kiss you...

First off I would like to thank everyone for reading my book and a special thanks to @SkyBlossom2 They didn't straight out and say I should write this scenario, and I'm sure many others may have already suggested this one, but I saw their comment on my 'They Try To Kiss You' scenario saying something along the lines of "I don't mind if they all gimme a kiss lol just let it happen XD" So thanks :D Also, these might be out of character for the boys a little bit. I don't really know what happens when people kiss, so I'm doing the best I can.

Shuu: It's been a couple of weeks since Shuu tried to kiss you. Since then, he's made it his personal mission to actually get to kiss you. There has already been three other failed attempts, so after those he's decided that couches are his weakness. Every time Shuu has tried to kiss you while sitting or resting on a couch you some how always end up leaving before he can kiss you. Today is the day he's going to do it, today he will finally get to kiss you. Just as you're about to head out the door and leave for the night to stay at one of your friends houses Shuu walks up to you dramatically, gently cups his hands around your face and leans in. You don't even have time to think before his lips are on yours. After a small while Shuu pulls away, both of your faces are red. "I've been meaning to do that for a while." You remain staring at Shuu while he walks away, quietly celebrating to himself.

Reiji: Reiji and you started to get closer recently, which sparked an interest in you from him... which later turned into a crush. Conflicted between his morals of what makes a gentleman and a lady, Reiji can't help but want to kiss you. He's never felt this way about anyone before; Sure, Reiji has kissed girls before, but, he feels as if kissing you will be more special and mean more to him than any other. When he does finally kiss you it was more of an accident than anything. You were pretending to give him a kiss with your eyes closed as a joke and he pretended to lean forward, fulfilling his own little fantasy. But an unknown force going by the name Kanato runs into Reijisback crying about something Ayato did. This resulted in you two actually kissing and Kanato throwing a fit.

Laito: He just walks up to you randomly one day and kisses you. What were you expecting something romantic and super cute? This is Latio.

Kanato: Like most interesting things that happen with Kanato it was during one of his infamous tea party's that you two kissed. Kanato was talking about how pretty you were and then the next thing you knew his lips were on yours. And a seriously pissed off Reiji was seething behind you.

Ayato: It's no secret that Ayato and yourself have feelings for each other. However as cocky as Ayato is he's been too scared to actually kiss you in fear that maybe you don't like him back. But during an argument over who should be captain of the soccer team to both shut Ayato up and get your way you lean in a kiss Ayato while he's mid speech.

Subaru: Well to say Subaru did kiss you is a bit of a lie. He did kiss you, but you were the one to kiss him first. Yes it was awkward, yes he got all tusundere but it was cute and a pretty good first kiss in your opinion.

I Just realized that the previous scenario similar to this one about them trying to kiss you sparked the Ayato X Teddy thing I did XD Shudders at the cringey memory.