They confess to you...

A/N before I start this one please don't get annoyed with how I make your character react to these situations. Whenever someone confesses to me I tend to act stupid and not catch on. I'll try not to use that tactic in every scenario, key word 'try'... Also I would like to take the time to thank @Kirisaki-Carnival for the idea... And @Beckylicious11 for being an amazing reader (≧∇≦)/ヽ(*≧ω≦)ノ

Shu: School was finished for the night. You felt a little awkward because the entire night Shu was watching you. Even while talking to your male best friend you could hear Shu scoff. With you being the type of person who likes to handle situations before they get to bad you decide to approach the lazy vampire. "Shu, do you have an issue with me?" You ask the blonde vampire as he sleeps on the couch. He opens one eye and looks at you. "Tsk, I don't have any issues with you." He then closes his eye before looking at you again. At the moment he's trying to look cool but he doesn't realize that this just pisses you off. A tick mark appears on your forehead. "Really? Then why were you starring at me the entire day, and scoffing to yourself whenever I would talk to my friends." Shu blushes a little and losses his composure. "That's because I like you (f/n), and I don't like it when other guys speak to you." All you can do is stand there in shock, mouth gapping like a fish as you try to think of words to say, but nothing comes out. "Are you gonna say anything?" You take a big gulp before replying "I like you too."

Reiji: So it's been a few days since Reiji tried to kiss you and you punched him in the face... It turns out that you broke his nose so he currently has an awkward plaster cast over his nose. If you're being honest you're terrified for what his punishment will be, however he hasn't mentioned anything about punishments. You decide it's about time you should apologize to the control freak. A knock on Reiji door causes him to quickly shove the picture he was looking at inside his book. He then shuts the book and places it on his desk before walking towards the door and opening it. "Sorry for intruding Reiji-San, but I just wanted to say sorry about breaking your nose." Reiji blushed a little at your apology and let you enter his room. It's a common thing for you to look at the book Reiji is currently reading however this time he started to panic a bit as you picked up the book. "Ooh what's this book about?" You ask while studying the cover. "Nothing you'd find too interesting..." Mumbles Reiji. "Reiji-san where are your manners? You know mumbling is in proper." You tease while flipping the book over to read the back cover. "Ah it's a murder mystery about a boy named Ciel and his Butler Sebastian." You say out loud to no one in particular. "Like I said, nothing you'd find interesting." You stifle a laugh at His comment. "You knows I love murder mysteries, and butlers named Sebastian." You then proceed to flip through the pages. "Besides I wanna see where abo-" You stop speaking as you see a photo fall out of the book. Its face is towards the ground so to see the image you pick it up and gasp at the sight you see in your hands. A picture of you smiling a closed eye smile and pulling a peace sign, in the far left corner there's a little heart drawn with vivid. You look up at the blushing Reiji. "W-well I guess I had to say it sometime." You respond by slowly nodding your head. "I really like you (f/n)..." You stand there for a while and place the book down on the desk. "I-i like you t-too Reiji...". Reiji let's out the breath he was holding in before pulling you into a tight hug smiling.

Laito: "I love ya bitch-chan ~" cooed Laito causing a shiver to run down your spine. "No you don't Laito, you're just saying that so you can get what you want." You reply pouting. If only he did like me the way I want him too you sigh deeply as you loose yourself in your thoughts. "Naww bitch-chan don't be like that..." He pouted while grabbing your hand. "I say what I mean and...." You smirk "I mean what I say." Laito kissed your hand and you smirk as you remember the time you two watched 'Horton hears a Who.' Together. You two blush as Laito pulls you into a gentle passionate kiss. "I really love you (f/n)~" He coos. "I love you to Laito-kun."