Lets talk About Laito

I know I just made my last update, but this is the final. It's not a story it's not something for entertainment it's an honest opinion on the character.

Throughout this book incest jokes were made, Laito being a perv jokes were made and he was mostly made out to be a villain by either myself or other readers due to my writings.

But the character of Laito is much more complex and his story is the most heartbreaking of all the brothers if you really think about it.

Laito was not only sexually harassed, manipulated, abused and raped but he was also betrayed by his own mother. A mother is supposed to protect their child from having such things happen, but Laitos mother abused a child's trust and used his trust in her to get back at Laitos father.

It was truly disgusting what happened to his character. And it explains his over sexual nature seen within the show, manga and writings.

You can't blame him for who he has become. That's how he learnt to show love, he was taught from a young age that that kind of behaviour was okay and acceptable. And even though as an adult it becomes known that kind of behaviour is not acceptable it has become a part of him and it is rooted deep into his brain.

Laitos character is not comic relief, what happened to him is not a joke. And while he is not real, the situation is real and has happend to many poor victims. And making light of it is no laughing matter.

So if you are one of the people who only see Laito as a creepy perv who is a villain and disgusting I highly encourage you to look more into his character story and think about it from the perspective of him being an innocent trusting child. Of Laito as the victim and not the villain.