They find out you have a boyfriend/girlfriend...

Shuu: You were on your phone giggling while texting your boyfriend/girlfriend, he/she goes to the same night school as you and the Sakamaki brothers. You laugh loudly as he/she sends a pic of him/her imitating your least favorite teacher, without realizing it you begin to snort. Your unladylike noises wake up a certain sleeping vampire. Before your able to reply the phone is snatched out of your hands. "Who is this?" Questions the annoyed blonde. "Its just______ (crush/boyfriend/girlfriend name) my boyfriend/girlfriend." You reply with a little sass in your tone. "Well then stop making such horrific noises." Scoffs the now angry vampire. He then leaves the room with your phone still in his hands. The next day when you go to meet up with your boyfriend/girlfriend they walk up to you shakily. "Ummm (f/n) I don't think we're gonna work out... The guys you live with are kinda............... Creepy." And with that ______ left you with Shu not to far off in the distance. You know exactly what happened.

Reiji: It's late at night and your acting all giddy and hugging your pillow, ______ who you have been crushing on for a while asked you out. While rolling around on the bed, hugging the pillow and giggling Reiji walks into your room. "Miss (f/n) I don't really care what you do in the privacy of your own room but please refrain from making such annoying sounds." He scoffed a little and you sat up, stopping yourself from making even more of a dick of yourself. "Sorry Reiji-san, ______ just asked me out and I said yes." Reiji eyes widened a little at you comment before he left the room telling himself he was happy for you and ______ even though he isn't.

Laito: Laito knows you have a crush on ______ but he never imagined they would like you back so he never really saw him/her as a threat. You run into Laito room and jump on him giving him the biggest hug ever, "______ asked me out and I said yes." You sang in his ears happily. Suddenly you're dropped to the ground. "Fufufu bitch-chan has a boyfriend/girlfriend now?" His voice sounded like it normally does but his facial features wore a menacing expression. "Uh yes Laito-kun I do..." You began to step back. "Well bitch-chan wouldn't mind having a threesome then nfu~" you shook your head in disgust and awkwardly left the room. "No Laito, I shall be loyal to ______ and only ______." However Laito will not give up on you so easily.

Kanato: three months have passed since you and ______ stated dating. The only brother who didn't know about it was Kanato, however that won't last for much longer. Your peaceful sleep was interrupted by a sobbing vampire storming into your room. "(F/c)-Chan! Am I not good enough for you!!!???" At first your confused as to what the purple haired vampire was going on about but it didn't take too long for you to catch on. "Awww hun you are good enough. I love both ______ and you." You reply sleepily, trying to defuse the situation. "BUT YOU DON'T LOVE ME LIKE YOU LOVE ______!!!" The young vampire began sobbing harder. "Naww Kanato-Kun..." You said wrapping your arms around the vampire. "I love you both equally." The little vamp removed himself from the hug and looked at you with a serious face and spoke with a deadly tone. "Then dump ______ and date me."

Ayato: The problem with belonging to 'ore sama' is that you belong to him and only him. So when you get a boyfriend/girlfriend Ayato goes through the roof in anger... Not literally... A dark aura surrounded the red haired vampire. "YOU BELONG TO ORE SAMA!!! YOU CANNOT DATE ______ AND BELONG TO ORE SAMA AT THE SAME TIME!!! YOU MUST CHOOSE ONLY ONE!!!" Shouts Ayato sure that you'll choose him. "Alright I choose ______." Maybe now 'ore sama' will think twice before eating from your secret stash.

Subaru: "So you have a boyfriend/girlfriend now?.... Not that I really want to know and stuff." Asked Subaru as you helped him tend to his garden. "Yeah, his/her name is______... But don't worry, you're still my favorite Sakamaki." You smiled cheerfully at the albino as he blushed lightly and hid his face. "I don't deserve to be your favorite... But thank you." His blush increased as you gently peaked his cheek. "You need to learn to love yourself more, I love you." You smiled as you went back to watering the flowers. Yeah but not in the way I want you too...

Okay so these weren't cute scenarios but meh... Just an idea I though off. And please comment and one shot or scenario Ideas...