You have a sleep over...

My own drawing above... Again, sorry that its not diabolik lovers. It's only a quick two minute sketch for this update...

Shu: School holidays had started and what better way to spend it than to have a sleep over with your new friend Oliver... There's a long story behind her name. Oliver was about to arrive and the excitement was getting to you, let's just say you were jumping up and down squealing. Not only was school over for the year but you and oliver have many sleepovers planned. "Tch, calm down (f/n) your too loud." Tisked the vampire that was sleeping on your bed. "Hey! If you want peace and quiet go to your own room." You reply pointing your finger at the vampire. "And get off my bed." Shu opened one of his beautiful blue eyes and glanced at you. "Tch you do know you don't anything in this room apart from your clothes." Before you can reply with full sass the door bell rings. "OLIVERS HERE~" You sing out while running out of the room. You want to be the only one to greet her, the others might scare her away. Shu just sighs and leaves your room. "No point being here if it isn't going to be just (f/n) and I."

Reiji: Reiji wasn't too keen on Oliver coming over for a sleepover. He has physics, biology, and chemistry with her and that was bad enough. You were sassy enough and the thought of having two in behaved, overly sassy girls inside the same house as him cause him to shudder in fear. Yes Reiji was afraid and he has every right to be. While Oliver and you were sneaking around the house poor Reiji made the mistake of falling asleep. You were the first to spot the sleeping Reiji. As sneakly as possible you walk towards Reiji as Oliver pulls out the vivid. "I've always wondered what Reiji looks like with round glasses and a starsh." Giggled you and Oliver as you both used Reiji face as a canvas.

Laito: You didn't want Laito hanging around you and innocent Oliver who didn't even realize saying she's no longer emotionally disconnected from the world could be taken as a confession. (Me: Shudders at memory...) "Nfu~ why is bitch-chan walking towards me with chains?" Smirked the lustful vampire. "This is why." You reply evilly while chaining Laito to his bed with him getting excited. "So you can stay away from me and Oliver while we have our sleepover." As soon as Laito catches on he pouts. "Huh? Bitch-chan ~" you just swiped your hands against each other and stand in the doorway before leaving. "Oh and by the way Laito, Reiji placed a chemical in your drink that will make you weak, insuring you can't escape." You then quickly run out of the room shutting the door.

Kanato: Friday night is the night for you to kick off your shoes, lay back and relax. However this Friday you invited Oliver over for a sleepover. Kanato didn't understand that he wasn't invited so when it came to sleeping both you and Oliver were shocked when Kanato walked into the room in his pajamas and clutching Teddy in his hand. "Neh (f/n)-Chan and Oliver-Chan, you didn't tell me we were sleeping now." You blush as Kanato crawls into the bed between you and Oliver. "He's so cute!!!" Fangirled Oliver as she hugged into Kanato back. There was no way you could tell the cute vampire to just leave so you decided to let him stay.
In the morning Reiji walked into the room to wake you two up only to see Kanato yet again smirking at him as the two girls were hugging tightly Into Kanato.

Ayato: "What do you mean you're having asleep over without Ore Sama!?" Questioned Ayato with and angry tone. "You belong to Ore Sama, not Oliver." You sigh heavily while pinching the bridge of your nose. "I do belong to you Ore Sama. Oliver is a female and my friend." Ayato blushes a little once he realizes the mistake he made, he just assumed Oliver was a male. "Now stop acting like a jealous child. I need your help with making the pizzas for dinner." You say while dragging the red head vampire into the kitchen. "No! I refuse... You can't make me." Yells Ayato.

Subaru: It's been the day you've been waiting for. Sleepover day. Oliver and you have been giggling for most of the night. Laito had told you both the "why drive a Subaru when you can ride a Subaru." Joke. Both you and Oliver were losing it. Tears of laughter roll down your cheeks. Subaru on the other hand who just happened to be passing by when Laito told you both the joke was not too happy. Subaru stormed into the room. "HAHAHA LOOKS LIKE HAHAHAHA THE SUBARU HAHAHAHA WANTS YOU TO RIDE HAHAHAHA HIM!!!" Laughed Oliver causing both you and Subaru to blush. You quickly shove Oliver with your elbow. "Oliver...." Oliver looks at you with a face red from laughing and says. "What? It's funny. Besides you told me that you have a cr-" you quickly cover Olivers mouth with your hand and laugh awkwardly. "That I have a crush drink... I know." You blush madly. Laito giggles while leaving the room and whispering something into Subaru's ear causing the albino to blush madly, no doubt it was something perverted.

I know this isn't as good as I can make it but because its exam time I want to write a few chapter things just in case I have no time to update over these next three weeks... If that makes sense... XD