Shuu X reader... part 2

It's been eleven years since Shuu last saw (f/n). He was 16 when he met her. Of course he's aged but let's be honest, he just got hotter. With vampires age doesn't really matter considering they are immortal and don't end up looking like dried prunes.

What drew him to (f/n) was the scent of her blood, but he never dared to suck the young girls blood. She was sorta like Edgar to him, he didn't want to hurt her... She looked to fragile and innocent. Besides she trusted him even though she didn't know him.

(F/n) was eighteen now and she decided it was time to visit Tokyo Japan again... It's been years since she was there. And she never forgot the man who helped her, even though he didn't want to.

For nostalgic sakes (f/n) thought she would visit the picture theater her auntie left her at, which she was told to never tell anyone about. As she walked into the building which now looks smaller, memories of her first crush flood into her mind.

His blonde hair flowed in the gentle breeze as the sun shined behind him.... (Changed from bad memory...)

(f/n) sat on the fallen tree then unnamed man slept on, sucking on her ice block... "That's right! He took me to his house. I've kept the root locked in my brain since that day..." She sang aloud while jumping to her feet.

Her feet lead the way as she ran towards the blonde mans mansion, maybe he wasn't there anymore but she didn't care. The (h/c) head girl looked upon the giant gate in front of the mansion. Here goes, she thought as she bit her lower lip.

(F/n) knocked on the door. It took a while to open but when it did she was greeted by a red head wearing a fedora. "I-i'm sorry to intrude but does a blonde male live her?" Surprised by her question the flirty looking red head let her enter.

"Shuu! There's a human girl here for you.... If you don't hurry I'll just take her for myself... Fufufu~" he cooed the last part while looking me up and down. The blond male lazily walked into the room but stopping once laying his sea blue eyes on (f/n)

"(F/n).... What are you doing here?" Questioned Shuu as he walked towards the girl. "H-hey Shuu... I thought that while I was back in Japan I might visit you. I seemed to remember where you lived..." laughed (f/n) nervously while scratching the back of her head.

"I ahh missed you." A red tint came across Shuus face as the words flew out of his mouth before he even processed them in his mind. This caused the (e/c) eyed girl to giggle a blush a little herself.

"Hurry up and make out with her Shuu... Before I do." Said the fedora wearing man, causing (f/n) to blush more and Shuu to get angry at the red head. "Leave Laito..." Tisked Shuu before returning his gaze back to the (h/c) head.

"I missed you too Shuu." Smiled the girl that stood before him. She always knew he watched her until the day she left... At first it scared her but a few years ago she realized she liked him a lot and all (f/n) could do was think about him.

Without thinking the two embraced each other in a warm loving hug. "Stay here, with me... Please." Shuu whispered in (f/n) ear as he hugged her tight.....

I did this during English... Shhh I was writing my essay XD