You flirt with someone else

Shuu: The vampire sits across from you as a young attractive man attempts to Flirt with You. His brown hair and spectacular green eyes started to piss off the blonde vampire. What annoyed Shuu the most though was that you seemed to actually have some form of interest in the boy you were talking with, giggling, smiling, playfully touching and blushing. After a while of the flirting Shuu eventually decided enough is enough. "(F/n), we need to get going now... we have stuff to do at home." The brown haired boy looked almost supprised to discover you were at the park with another man and yet you didn't say anything about him. "Pifft, and what do you do at home MR. Lazy bones." You giggle at your smart ass reply. "I sharpen my knifes..." he says looking directly at the other boy causing the green orbed male to gulp. " I-it was... ahh great to meet you anyway (f/n)... but I have to leave now as well..." you smile at the boy and nod understanding. However once the boys gone you punch Shuu in the arm hard. "Jerk..." you mutter under your breath. The vampire only rolls his eyes at your annoyment, happy enough that you weren't stolen from him.

Reiji: While visiting Reiji at his work you approach one of his co-workers to start a friendly conversation since Reiji was intent on ignoring you. However the proud vampire didn't take a liking to this decision of yours because you chose to speak to the biggest fuck boy at Reijis work. How were you supposed to know he was a fuck boy though? After ten minutes of watching you two Reiji got fed up with the two of you flirting he decides to approach you both. "My work here is done (f/n), let's leave." You scoff in reply. "Oh now you have time to talk to me." Without another word Reiji grabs your arm and drags you away. The raven haired and red eyed make you were flirting with just smiles and waves goodbye.

Laito: Of course you've had to deal with Laito flirting with many girls infront of you but it's never bothered you, but for some reason he starts to get really annoyed when you start to flirt with blonde boy who is half French and half Japanese. The moment the boy mentions he's apart of a host club at his school Laito decides to inturupt. "(F/n), Reiji wants us home. And you don't want to face the wrath of my elder step brother do you~?" He questions fleetingly, trying to let the other male know you already have a guy who likes you and that guy doesn't want compitetion. "C'mon Laito, Reiji isn't that bad... he's just ahh... yeah we better get back." The boy smiles and gives you a piece of paper with his number on it. As you both walk away Laito grabs the paper from your pocket sneakily and rips it up the moment he gets to his room.

Kanato: A white haired boy with an eye patch goes to approach you. Already knowing
What the boy plans to do Kanato wraps and arm around you and drags the unsuspecting you away from another potential love interest. "Everything okay Kanato?" You ask kindly but confused. "Just avoiding scum of the earth. (A/n: That's Rude Kanato... he's not scum of the earth!!!)

Ayato: Ayato was happy, Ayato was having a great time. Birds are signings, flowers are blooming on days like these he should be enjoying himself. But then he stumbled upon the site of you flirting with a short adorable ginger haired boy. Suddenly his happiness fades as his possive side begins to shine through. "You should only ever talk to ore-sama!" He states proudly with a puff of his chest. The ginger haired boy smiles awkwardly at you as Ayato grabs your arm. "I-I'm s-sorry I didn't k-know you c-came with your b-b-boyfriend." Your heart fluttered at how cute the boy was but soon anger fills you as you send a death glare at Ayato. "He's not my boyfriend... he's an aquatince." You say smiling. The ginger haired boy senses a tenson between you and Ayato so he decides to leave. "Assbutt" you mutter to Ayato as he drags you away.

Subaru: The white haired vampire and you were at a shopping mall. You're currently at the counter purchasing your new t-shirts and skirts. You would have to admit that the guy selling the products is very attractive. Blonde hair, stubble, small of cigarettes, dark shades and a bartender suit. He basicly screamed delinquent and bad boy. You couldn't help but flirt a little with him. He flirted back making you happy but soon the sound of a walk breaking caught your attention. You look behind youself to see Subaru punching a wall. "Don't flirt with people so bluntly. It's sicking to watch." You mouth sport to the attractive guy and then leave the shop with the annoyed Subaru.

I have no excuse for my laziness and my lack of updating... but I think by now most of you know I suck at updating and stuff. Sorry beautiful readers.