Regret

Guess who's back
Back again
.... Probably only for a short while again because I'm trash and discovered phan ≧﹏≦

Shuu: It's fair to say that Shuu regretted his mistake as soon as you discovered him with that ginger haired home wecker. The blonde vampire sends you hundreds of texts a day and the amount of missed phone calls amazes you, it got so bad that you ended up getting a new number so he wouldn't be able to contact you now. It's been three months since you last saw Shuu, you miss him but every time you think of him that image of Shuu cheating on you lurks in your mind, at first it turned your sorrow to anger but now it just makes you numb. Walking down a street near your local shops you suddenly spot a tall blonde man walking your way, it takes you a while to realize it's Shuu. Before you have a chance to hide he spots you. "(F/n)?" It's too late to run. "Oh... Hi Shuu." Saying his name out loud again feels so foreign to you, and it leaves a bitter sweet taste in your mouth. "Look, (f/n) I'm sorry... I don't want this awkwardness to be around us." Without much control your sarcastic side bubbles through your skin and manages to fight of your defenses and let's out a small giggle. "Of course it's going to be awkward, I walked in on you fucking another women." His beautiful blue eyes widen and rest on your figure. "I have no excuses what I did was wrong, I betrayed you and it was all my fault." You lick your dry lips out of nature and slowly reply, never has Shuu bothered to take the blame and stop to realize he's in the wrong. "Just one question Shuu..." Out of mutual understanding you wait until Shuu nods, indicating he's ready. "Why was I not good enough for you? What's so wrong with me that you had to go stick your dick into another women?" You both stand there in silence for a while. "Either way it doesn't matter... I've moved on." And with that you leave a heartbroken yet understanding Shuu staring at where you once stood.

Reiji: The moment you left the library Reiji ran after you. "(F/n) wait!" His voice was calm but his movements displayed a mixture of distress, disorder and dysfunction. His mind swimming with mulitple mathematical equations as to what the outcome of this be. It's been three weeks since it happened and all the respectable Reiji has done is lock himself up in his room and sit in his chair letting regret consume him body and soul.

Laito: Laito at first felt remorse for all his wrong doings against you, regretting your absence at first but soon only finding himself missing the thought of you. Missing the thought of having someone who only he can love and being someone only you can love. But you reap what you sow.

Kanato: kanato regrets eating all that candy because now he has a stomach ache. (╥_╥)〒▽〒

Ayato: He soon realized his mistakes about four days after you left him. At first it was almost impossible for him to let you go but he gave up and n in he regrets giving up and flirting with all those girls. But now Ayato has learnt the lesson of "only know that you love her when you let her go."

Subaru: The only thing Subaru regrets is not telling you he likes you because he's too shy and is worried to will reject him.

It's apology time for being shit at updating... So here I am saying sorry.

But also omfg my book has this many reads and votes?!?!? I haven't been on wattpad in a while and when I came back to check on how things were going I actually cried... And I don't cry. Thank you reader-chans so much for reading my book and little stories, it's such an amazing thought to think that so many people actually like what I make, so thank you.

Also I love reading your comments, there isn't a single one that hasn't made me laugh or smile, you're a hilarious bunch of amazing people!
 ̄ 3 ̄  ̄ω ̄  ̄ε  ̄