You Swap bodys

What happen when one awkward accidental kiss leads to you swapping bodies with the vampire you kissed?

Shu: Laito told you to go wake up Shu so the two can have a conversation. Why the perverted vampire couldn't do it himself was beyond you but you thought that nothing too bad can happen from waking up the constantly resting blonde. Once you've spotted Shu on the couch you thought it'll be best to sneak up on him. However you did not notice his school jacket laying on the floor. So your sneak attack became a trip and fall on Shu attack. Before you knew it your lips were colliding with Shu's. Closing your eyes shut tightly and blushing madly you go to get off the vampire when your head hits something. You open your eyes to see (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, (s/c) face. You were staring at you. Immediately you scream but you don't hear your voice, you hear Shu's. The vampire now human clicks his tongue and moves towards the nearest couch. "You're so loud..." He then lays on the couch near him and begins sleeping. "Shu! I-i'm you!" You exclaim. The boy open his eye and glances at you.... Who knew you could pull facials like that. "Oh so you are..." He then shuts his eye and goes back to sleeping. "Shu! We need to fix this!" "Tch too bothersome." Before you could say more Laito entered the room. "Ooh bitch-chan I see you woke him up nfu~" cooed Laito towards Shu in your body. Laito then grabbed your wrist and dragged you in Shu's body into an awkward conversation about Laito and his sex life.... You really need to get this sorted out and soon.

Reiji: Even though it's the weekend you still have homework to do. Your science teacher thought it'll be a great idea to do a holiday project, and because you live with the Sakamaki family the teacher decided you and Reiji should work together... So it's really just gonna be Reiji doing it. He won't want your help but your determine to help him, it was both of yours project. Slightly holding your breath you knock on Reiji door. "Name and business." You couldn't help to internally fangirl, Reiji knows you're a huge fan of Levi so now every time you knock on his door he says that. "(F/n)... And I'm here to help you sir." The door opens, you step inside and salute Reiji just like how they salute on attack on titan. "You know I won't be needing your help, correct?" Asks Reiji slightly kinder than you expected. "You don't need it but I'm giving it to you." You proclaim as you step on your tipy toes and smoothly make your way towards the stotic vampire. However instead of making a smooth landing you trip over your foot and fall on top of the tall vampire, your lips colliding with his the moment you both land on the ground. The first thing you notice is a sudden uncomfortableness between you legs. And that's when you notice you're in Reiji body. He looks at you slightly blushing so that's what I look like when I blush you think as you gaze into (e/c) orbs. "We need to fix this... I cannot be a human." States Reiji as he sits up. Reiji blushes a little before finishing his sentence. "W-we might need to kiss again." A bright red hue dusts your cheeks as you nod your head in understanding. Both if your blushes deepen as Reiji moves towards you, it feels a little odd though because you see your face not his. The moment your lips collide again you both switch back to how you normally are. Reiji then clears his throat, "I guess we ahh better get on with this project then." You nod in agreement unable to speak at the current moment.

Laito: Tis the eve before your birthday and Laito wants to give you an early morning surprise, so while you're sleeping he sneeks into your room. The moment the clock hit 12:01 a.m. you are awoken only to a set of stunning green eyes staring at you. Your first reaction is to scream and fall off the end of the bed. Before you have time to speak the giggling from Laito fills the room as he laughs at your expression. Soon you too join in on there laughter. Laito then moves to the door of your room and flicks the lights on, which only causes you to laugh harder because Laito was still wearing his "I'm sexy, you're sexy, let's be sexy together" shirt that you got him for his birthday. "Happy Birthday bitch-chan ~" coos Laito as he jumps onto you bed. "Heh, thanks..." You reply before joining Laito on the bed. However as you jump you missed judge the landing and ended up smashing faces with Laito and lip locking with him. Straight away you jump back and notice you're in his body. When Laito notices this too a sly smirk makes its way across his face. "No! We are going to Reiji and he's sorting this out for us!" You yell. "Bu-" "No buts Laito! And no pervy things either!" You then drag the pouting Laito to Reiji room.