You're their Daughter

Reiji: Reiji had married a human women eleven years ago to this day, making you his daughter ten. Just like your father you are smart. "Daddy... can I visit uncle Shuu?" You ask in your sweetest voice trying to woo your father over. "No (f/n), his laziness might rub off on you. Besides you know your uncle and I don't get along well." He sighs. Pouting at your father you childishly stomp your foot on the ground. "I hardly get to see any of my uncle's!" Your tiny tone booming out of your little mouth. Knowing full in well he will lose the fight Reiji gives in pathetically. "Alright my darling... but make sure you're back before dark. And if you come home lazy I will have no choice but to punish you." But you both know he wouldn't dare hurt his little girl.

Shuu: Unlike your father you are energetic all the time, and you hardly sleep. Shuu often finds it hard to keep up with you. After a long day of playing Shuu decides to take a nap in his bed. Rustling sounds of blankets causes the blond to open his eyes. He looks down at his five year old daughter latched onto his shirt curled into a ball. Worried that you might get cold he gently pulls the blankets to cover your little body properly. "Goodnight my girl." He whispers as he plants a tender kiss on your forehead causing a soft sleepy smile to grace your face as you drift off.

Laito: Now this may come as a shock to many but Laito is highly overprotective of his daughter. Her mother died at child birth causing Laitos heart to break since she was the only woman who could tame him. But it was you who taught him how to love, the love of a father. Even though your at the age of 18 he won't let you date, you've never kissed a boy, held hands with a boy, and you don't know the first thing about sex. Infact he's kept you rather pure, him being a pervet and you both being vampires makes it all the more interesting and suprising. But his life gets flipped upside down when a young boy comes to love with you both because your grandfather Karl wanted you to grow up and marry already... considering Latio is the only one of his children to reproduce.

Kanato: Just like your father you have a sweet tooth. But you're not bipola or anything like that. Since your birth Kanato has been sleeping better and he's even started to have less and less "episodes" as your mother called them. Every friday the birth of you would bake a cake and every saturday was tea party day. Even after having a child Kanato still hasn't grown up, but that has not made him less of father to you.

Ayato: "Tell me I'm the best dad!" You sigh heavily, you both have had this conversation many times. "You're my only dad!" He just smiles brightly and triumphantly. Ayato always brags to his brothers how he has the best child ever, I mean you are his child... who wouldn't love that, you're amazing and the best! However unlike your father you are very modest, humble and not so proud in a snobby or "I'm ore-sama" kind of way.

Subaru: You are the best thing that has happend to Subaru. Even though his girlfriend died giving birth to you that didn't make him love you any less, in fact he loves you so much he finds it hard sending you to school everyday by yourself. Any bullys you've had were delt with straight away, of course Subaru didn't kill them because he knows that would upset you. Even though he can't love himself you gave him something to love and slowly day by day you are showing the vampire father how amazing and loveable he truly is.

THANK YOU READERS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES AND EVERYTHING, YOU ALL ARE TRULY AMAZING PEOPLE!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER ✌