You're Sick

I have a feeling these one might be a bit short... sorry about that.

Shuu: The night before you were sitting out side and caught a terrible cold. When you woke up in the morning to go to school you couldn't even sit up. Shuu decided he would stay home and look after you. "Thank y-you shuu-san." You whisper weakly. The vampire damps a small cloth and places it gently over your forehead. Shuu then lays on the bed next to you a hugs you the whole day and night until you felt better. Luckily for you the fever hid your blush.

Reiji: So the reason why your sick is Reiji fault, although he wouldn't take the blame. To him he was only testing a new chemical on you while you didn't know. However out of a slight hint of guiltyness the vampire decides to nurse you back to health. He makes warm soup and rice porrige for you, he would reguarly change the cloth on your head and would wipe down the back, arms and legs with a cold flannel. If you didn't know any better you'd almost think her purposely made you sick just so he could nurse you back to health.

Laito: While you were out for a walk with Laito the wind began to pick up a bit. The vampire tried to offer you his jacket but you refused because you didn't really want to owe Laito anything. However this ends up badly for you because the next day you awaken with a mighty cold. With Laito currently being the only vampire home her offers you his services by ordering warm takeouts and feeding it to you, even though you both knew you could feed yourself but there was no stopping Laito, he was rambling about how he's helping a poor lamb regain it's health. As creepy as he is Laito still nursed you back to health and now you really owe him something.

Kanato: Because of the late night tea party you had with Kanato outside the night before you caught a nasty cold. Kanato didn't really know what to do so he ended up giving you teddy to hold as he hugged you wishing for you to feel better. You slept most of the day with Kanato hugging you. The next morning while you were still asleep there was a knock on your door. The little vampire was getting his smirk ready but soon began to pout when it was only Ayato at the door. "Neh Ayato-Kun, I thought you were Reiji-San." Whispers Kanato making sure he doesn't wake you up.

Ayato: Yesterday while it was snowing Ayato and you had a snow ball fight. If course ore-sama won and you endded up with a bone chilling cold. Feeling guilty and partualy responsible for you being sick Ayato tried to cook you some good, which failed. He then tried to keep you warm, which only.made it worse. After many attempts at helping you Ayato decides to just keep you cool and watch over you to make sure you're recovering well.

Subaru: Last night Subaru and you were in the rose garden. Because he's cold blooded the albino didn't realize you were cold so he didn't offer you anything to keep you warm, and you were enjoying youself to much to bother with walking inside. When Subaru woke you up the next morning for breakfast he saw you had a bad fever. I'm slight panic the vampire wet a while risk and threw the soaking thing over you, after getting Reiji and being told that wouldn't help you Subaru resorted to just using a damp flannel on your forehead. The vampire made a broath for you to drink every breakfast, lunch and dinner until he was certain you were better.