Chapter Twenty Six

Taylor's P.O.V

Waking up in a warm embrace I hid my smile in my pillow. I could feel Karlie's warm hands on my waist and it gave me flashbacks to the night before. The way she touched me and cared for me like no one before, never had I experienced such love through sex before and now I know that it exists I don't think I'll ever be able to part with that feeling. Just as I'm thinking and exploring last night through my thoughts Karlie's hands move and cup my exposed breasts as I breathe in deeply, "morning girlfriend." She states as I feel her lips trace over my exposed back and only then does it occur to me why she insisted on us staying naked last night. "So that's the reason we didn't put pyjamas on." I laugh as she smiles into my shoulder with her lips.
"Maybe I like this warm flesh..." she states as I laugh at her.
"Seriously?" I question turning to face her as she smiles at me and leans over to kiss me.
"Sure, so what are we doing today?"
"You..." I state with a smirk on my face as her eyes double in size,
"You don't have to if you don't want to..." she tries to state but I shake my head at her.
"I want to Karlie," I say as I move to lie on top of her and lean down to kiss her breasts, moving slowly down and leaving a trail of saliva as I kiss my way in between her breasts and make myself even with her nipples before looking up at her and seeing Karlie biting her lip which makes me feel brave so without wasting time I attack her left breast with my fingers begin sucking on her nipple. Teasing it with the top of my tongue until it becomes hard and she is withering beneath me. I look down at her and smile as I roll off her and she heaves and sighs but curls into me.

Less than ten minutes pass before I am on top of Karlie once more but this time we are making out. I let my hands trail across her body as she does the same. I'm a little bit scared since this is my first time ever having sex with another female but I'm also very excited and eager to return the favour and make Karlie feel as good as I felt last night. Relaxing and deciding to see where the morning takes me, and taking a deep breath Karlie steadies me with her hands and I look into her green eyes, "it's okay Taylor." I nod and lean up and kiss her as I say,
"I'm okay, just a bit nervous." She smiles and within five minutes we have left off again ignoring everything outside of us. I trace the outline of her abs with my tongue and then as I close my eyes and continue south the minute that I open them again I find myself face to face with her vagina. It looks surprisingly normal, not that I expected anything other than what it was, a vagina. I take time to look around and notice each and every part of it from her clit already showing to the entrance of her vagina with a thin sheen of moisture surrounding it. Which excited me and I licked it in one swift motion. Without wasting time I let my tongue slide and explore her area and with licks here and there I soon had her squirming and the minute that I began to explore more and go a little inside and touch her clit making Karlie arch her hips and let out a little moan. Swallowing the little juice that I had collected I noticed the salty taste of her juices, I also noticed how Karlie's body responded to my tongue was a totally turn on for me so without wasting any more time I went in again. The second round I made sure to venture into her vagina further and sucking on her clit a little more roughly causing Karlie's breaths to become laboured and shaky as her fingers instantly attach themselves to my head forcing me in deeper which I accepted and did happily as Karlie moaned out, "god don't strop it's soo good." I smile into her vagina which she groans at and instantly return to licking the length of her vagina again.

Feeling confident as Karlie moaned out her appreciation I found my fear and anticipation of never having been with another female before was disappearing as I listened to her moans and thought about what it was that I could do to increase her pleasure. I raised my hands and began to stroke her thighs alternating between my nails and soft palms before lifting from her moist place and licking my second finger. I offered it to Karlie who too leant in and suckled on my finger making it more wet than it already was. I look back down where I had been and hold my finger back hesitating slightly which causes Karlie to hold my hand and say, "don't think babe. Just do it. I love you either way." I find myself smiling at her kind words and without delay I slide the finger inside her, feeling the warmth on it and the wetness of the inside her. It turned me on so much and a soft moan escaped her mouth. At first it felt weird what I was feeling on my finger inside her vagina because it was different than when I would pleasure myself but as I noticed her relax and begin to rock her hips enjoying it I began to get more frantic with the motion and even leaning down to nip at her earlobe and flick my tongue over her pebble nipples. It was unlike anything I had ever been a part of before and I found it so exciting that I even began to lean down and suck her clit trying to get her to moan like I had her doing before.