Chapter 3: We'll Find Him

Song for the chapter:

Gotta Find You-Joe Jonas
______________________________________________________

FLASHBACK (Brooke)

I went to our bedroom to check on my baby and I froze seeing a girl I haven't seen for a while snuggling my Edward.

Kayla

"Hello Brooke! Well settled now!"Kayla said smiling evily, I knew she was always a sweet girl when she used to babysit Darcy before. Why was she different now.

"Kayla what are you doing here?"I asked her politely.

"I'm here for revenge of my sister!"She said with angry tears. Revenge? Sister? I don't understand!

"I don't know what you're talking about!"I told her and she chickled putting Edward back to his crib, I never stopped looking at him,

"You and your husband killed her! Now you remember?"She yelled, now it hit me but unbelievable. We killed only Alina! No! It can't be! Kayla and Alina sisters? I did not see that coming!

"She tried to kill Harry!"I yelled and she pushed me making me fall on the bed. She had a rope so she tied me up and caught my hair tightly in her hands.

"Listen to me! If you want your son alive, I'm gonna need 5 million pounds before night! Ever since I stopped babysitting Darcy, no money and there's the fire inside of me thinking that you killed my sister!"Kayla said and I had tears around my eyes, 5 million pounds in a night, that's impossible!

Even for the biggest boyband in the world!

"Don't touch my son!"I said angry and she laughed carrying my little Edward and left by the balcony. Tears started falling from my eyes and I screamed my husband's name.

END OF FLASHBACK

"HARRY!"I screamed and everyone came in the room. Harry untied me and I cried in his shoulders.

"Brooke you ok? What happened?"Harry asked cupping my face with his hands.

"She...She t-t-to-ook Ed-Ed-Edward"I cried too much , Harry turned white like he's seen a ghost, the others too, only Darcy couldn't understand.

"Who?"Harry asked me.

"K-Kayla! Darcy's babysitter before!"I said and told him the whole incident of today, tears streamed down Harry's face now and he hugged me tighter.

"We'll find him baby! I promise!"Harry wispered in my ear,

"But where will we find 5 million pounds in one night?"Louis yelled scared, Harry and I looked at him like we were the most desperate persons in the world now.

Well we are,

"Lou it's our son!"Harry said sadly in a choking voice.

"Money or not, I don't care, we'll find Edward!"Liam said. We smiled a little.

"We'll find him Brooke! I promise he safe!"Harry told me as he stood up following the boys out of the room. Wait a second, I'm coming too,

"Harry I'm coming with you!"I told hin catching his arm, he cupped ny face with his two hands smiling.

"It's ok, you stay here, it's too dangerous!"Harry said, I cried more. Kayla is Alina's sister for god's sake, she seeking revenge of her sister, what if she kill Harry?