Chapter 4: That Was A Miracle

Songs for the chapter:

Save You Tonight-One Direction

I Found You-The Wanted

Glad You Came-The Wanted

______________________________________________________

(Harry)

Think Harry think, your son needs you

I can't stand to see Kayla holding a knife to my son's throat, tears started falling from my eyes. I can't move but i have to save him. Suddently I heard my phone ringing, I took my phone and it was Brooke, she must be worried.

"You reply, Edward's dead!"Kayla said coldly. Damn I hate that bitch, sisters like sisters! My phone kept ringing till it went off. It rang again five times, I couldn't pick up, I gave that bitch a mean look. Later, Louis' phone then all the others' phone started ringing, Louis's ringtone was Sexy And I Know It. it was all Brooke calling. I wanted to reply so bad.

"I have got to change my ringtone, big time"Louis said.

"Throw your phones on the couch and freeze!"Kayla yelled and we did as she told, except Louis.

"Aww come on, let me talk to my wife! She just gave birth man!"Louis yelled like a kid. Kayla rolled her eyes like she didn't give a damn about that.

"No exception!"She said and Louis sighed throwing his phone.

"Leave my son alone, he didn't do anything to you!"I growled and she smiled evily.

"It hurts isn't it? does it? That's exactly how I feel when I think about my sister you and your fucking wife killed!"She yelled tightening her grip of the knife near Edward, he was crying more. How I wanted to snatch him from her and cuddle him not to cry.

"Killing an innocent child isn't gonna bring back your sister! It will only lead you to jail, in case you didn't know it's your fucking sister who got me in six fucking months of coma missing six damn months of my baby boy!"I yelled louder than her, Louis and Zayn caught my arms so I won't move forward. I felt anger boiling inside of me.

"Harry , you don't want your baby boy 's first word to be the F word now right?"Zayn wisperered in my ear amd I gave him a dead glare. This is not the time for jokes!

I saw Alice crawling on the floor like she was a cat or something to the balcony and she opened it slowly a little. What was she doing? We can't jump from the fourth floor? Thought Kayla wouldn't see her but I don't know how fast she was, she took a gun from her back and shot on Alice's arm. She yelled in pain as blood dripping on the floor.

I ran to catch Alice before her head could fall on the ground, I pressed my hand on the spot she was shot to stop the bleeding, Alice was getting dizzy fast.

"Harry tie it!"Niall said tearing his shirt a little and have it to me so I tied it tightly around my wife's bestfriend's arm. She looked at me and came to my ear.

"Act....cool....don't....tell....them....Ed...Ed..."She struggled to speak and she blacked out. I didn't understand, how was I supposed to act cool when my baby is in danger. What about Ed? I only shook her to wake up but she wasn't moving at all.

No no no she can't die!

"Alice! Alice! Alice! Don't die, Ed needs you, Mason needs you, Brooke needs you, we need you please!!! please come back!"I started crying on her shoulders.

"Now you know the pain?"Kayla asked me. I was really angry but I acted cool like Alice said, for what I have no idea.

"Oh you know who's in pain right now? The poor innocent cute little thing in your arms you're hurting him! He didn't do anything to you!"Liam said and I could tell he was going to strike.

"Liam chill, wait!"I told him seriously, everyone looked at me with the what-the-hell look.

"Harry, it's your son man!"Louis shook my shoulders, I nodded.

"I know, trust me!"I told him and he looked at me for a while and sighed.

"Guess you wouldn't mind if I do this--"Kayla started to move the knife to Edward's tiny arm, she was about to cut, I wanted to run to stop her but Zayn , Louis, Liam and Niall stopped me catching me.

"NOOO! DON'T!!!"I screaming and crying. Just before the knife went in contact with my son's skin, we heard a gun shot and made Kayla going to faint any moment. Because of the sound, Edward started to cry, I ran to take him in his arms before he could fall with Kayla.

Who shot Kayla?

I was stunned to see who was the person who saved us all, saved Edward!

But how did she come here? How did she know about all this?

Now that, was a miracle!

(A/N: Yayyy no more Kayla!!! Alice dead? Who do you think is the person who saved everyone? Next chapter...)