Chapter 24 Part 3: Another Trouble

Previously on chapter 24 part 2

"Harry are you crazy? Its Darcy she wants, she took your wife with er because she knows you'd come...with she wants"Louis yelled in high pitch tone. I smiled at him a little.

"Exactly!"I told him. They looked at me like I had gone mad. Think about it, Makayla wants Darcy but there's no way in hell I or Brooke was gonna give up on or little daughter, never. But Makayla won't let Brooke away unless we"give " her what she wants. Right? I have a plan in my head that could work if we all do it together.

It was a crazy plan but listen to me, I'm ready to go to any extent to protect my family.

"Sounds like you have a plan, you guys go with Harry, I'll stay with Edward! Good luck guys!"Niall said.

Let the fight begin. Brooke , I'm coming babe, I love you.

______________________________________________________

(Harry)

"What is your brilliant plan Harry Styles?"Zayn asked me, I was gonna open my mouth but I was interrupted by my phone ringing, guess what ringtone, Unconditionally by Katy Perry, that was the ringtone I set only for Brooke's number. That means she was calling. Jesus, tell me she's fine.

"Brooke! Baby! Are you ok?"I said on the phone getting nervous excited.

"Harry! Harry! Don't come, please, she's trying to kill us!"I heard my wife crying , I could also hear mouvement from the other line, maybe Makayla was doing something to Brooke, suddently Brooke started screaming hysterically. Felt like my jaw tightening. Nobody hurts my baby.

"Brooke talk to me...please , I'm coming to save you, it will be over! Brooke! Brooke! I love you!"I shouted nervously. Next I heard the voice pf the new bitch of the year. Makayla.

"Sure you do, if you really do, why don't you come and get her before I may have too fun with her! ....You like that right Brooke?"I heard Makayla tell me and when she was addressing Brooke I heard my wife scream/cry in pain most probably. Swear when I see that bitch, she's dead!

"Don't touch my wife you bitch! I'm coming with what you want but please leave Brooke alone,"I threatened her and she laughed evily. I hate her, O hate her as much as I love Brooke, so you know how much I hate her.

"Hurry up if you want her alive!"Makayla sang evily , before she cut the call, I heard Brooke screaming in pain and also telling me not to come. I knew she cared for me and didn't want me to get hurt but I had to save her, I need her. No matter what cost.

"She 's torturing her"I said between my teeth in anger, Zayn and Niall caught my shoulders.

"Tell us your plan quick and we'll save her!"Liam said.

"We'll all go to that bloody address. I tell her that Darcy is hers so hopefully she leaves Brooke in peace! We get out of here!"I said and they nodded their heads except Louis. What was on his mind?

"You think it'll be that easy?What if there's a catch? That girl is a freak!"Louis said and I sighed desperately getting nervous, I just want my Brooke back.

"How about we'll just go with Darcy and we'll see how it goes!"Zayn said and we agreed. I took a knife just in case.

"Niall you stay with Edward and don't open the door to anyone other than us!"I told him. Now I couldnt trust anybody other than the lads, Brooke we're coming, hang in there. We all managed to catch a maxi cab to go the address given in the filthy note. I was in the front next to the driver with Darcy on my lap, behind was Louis, Liam and Zayn. I was praying in my mind that Brooke should be fine, not hurt too much, worst