Chapter 19: Concert, Metting Lux, Surprise

(Harry)

It's showtime! Liam got the idea to tell the fans to wear pink and tiaras on their heads, ask me why? No I'll tell you later, there's a special reason. The boys and I were in our dressing and Lou our stylist was making us all handsome, well I'm always handsome, she's making more handsome. The boys and I were wearing black skinny jeans, a black jacket and the shirt...aha you'll see!

Brooke was waiting outside with Edward and Darcy, she was never complaining for anything , she never said anything when the fans were all fangirling over me and the things they say about me to me, not every wife would like to hear about their husbands. But my wife was different, she's the best.

"Harry! We'll cut the power at midnight and you'll bring her on stage ok?"Zayn asked me while someone was putting hairspray on his hair. I was the first ready this time.

"Sure! Please dont tell anything, don"t ruin the surprise!"I told him and he zipped his mouth. We finally came out all ready to rock the stage, it was 10:45 pm at the Grand Madison Square , the first concert of our world tour. Brooke hugged me before we went on stage, I kissed her lips covering Edward's eyes, good thing Darcy wasn't looking that time.

"Go Harry! You'll be amazing!"Brooke said smiling happily.

"Daddy will sing, daddy will sing !!! Darcy jumped happily so I picked her up spinning her around, she was giggling. She didn't know what was coming up!

"Yes I will princess, you and mommy have a special seat and I will only look at you three ok!"I told her and she smiled showing her dimples. I took Brooke to the vip section and made her sit on her seat, first row it was really close to the stage, good I could see her perfectly. I waved them bye amd went with the lads.

It's showtime!

"Good evening everyone, welcome to the Where We Are Tour! Opening for the biggest band on the planet, I give you all Five Seconds Of Summer!!!"Our drummer Josh Devine announced and there they come, our friends of 5SOS came to open for us with their song "She Looks So Perfect". these guys are amazing.

(5SOS performing)

Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy!

Simmer down, simmer down

They say we're too young now to amount to anything else

But look around

We work too damn hard for this just to give it up now

If you don't swim, you'll drown

But don't move, honey

You look so perfect standing there

In my American Apparel underwear

And I know now

That I'm so down

Your lipstick stain is a work of art

I got your name tattooed in an arrowed heart

And I know now

That I'm so down

Hey! Hey!

Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Hey-ey! Heyy!

Let's get out, let's get out

Cause this deadbeat town's only here just to keep us down

While I was out

I found myself alone just thinking