Chapter 36: Never Grow Up Darcy

(Harry)

Niall and I got into my car with Darcy and Edward. I put Darcy on her seat, buckled her belt and did the same for Edward, Niall was at the passenger seat next to me and I drove till home. How will I survive a week without Brooke? Guess I have no choice to try?

"Daddy, mommy and Emily will be alright?"Darcy asked me with concern, I smiled at her through the rear mirror.

"Of course, we'll see them tomorrow ok princess?"I told her and she squealed in happiness, Niall and I giggled.

"Niall, I really wish she doesn't grow anymore, wish she could stay my baby forever!"I told him and he smiled genuinely.

"That's what every parent wish about their children but you know we can't help it. Dont worry Harry, no matter how much your babies grow, it's only to love you more and more!"Niall told me and all i hoped was that was he right. I love it now that my little ones are small so I could carry them, spin them around, I like it when they dependent on us, I could have fun with them. I really don't want to give my daughters' hands to any jerks on earth that tell they love them. My girls will be Styles forever, my babies and Edward, well I'll find him the right lady for him as perfect as his mother.

"Right, every moment is precious, let' s make the most of it!"I told him and he smiled. When we reached home, I carried Darcy, Niall carried Edward nd we got inside.

"Uncle Harry, can Darcy play with Mason and I please?"There was little Gabriella Malik who came to us, she was very fast learner, more than Darcy. But still my princess was the best. I looked at my daughter to see if she wanted to play with Little Malik.

"Darcy you want to play with Gaby and Mason?"I asked her softly and she nodded her head quickly.

"yayyyy!"Darcy squealed shaking her legs fastly like I had to put her down. I put her down then Niall and I watces the two girls running upstairs to some room.

"You know...few years later...these girls will be bringing a boyfriend home and you know what kind of game they'll play!"Niall commented n I swear if Edward wasnt in his arms, I would have smashed him. Why would we think of lovelife about our kids, they still young, innocent, happy, pure. Leave it that way.

"Niall! Enough! No one is gonna break my baby's heart! And it's not the time to talk about this!"I told him giving him a dead glare, Edward looked at me and Niall smiling innocently. Suddently, his smile turned into a frown then started to cry. Niall checked his bum and yes it was smelly.

"Edward you want daddy? Harry you do it!"Niall said giving me Edward amd ran away to his room, I climbed the stairs to go to Brooke's and I's bedroom and I put Edward on his changing table. I removed his diaper and threw it in the dustbin. I wiped his small bum. Edward always looked at me smiling si cutely making cute noise. He lifted his small hand up to me.

"Almost done buddy!"I cooed taking is hand on mine and he giggled. When I was done, I put him his clothes and it was time to give him dinner. I went back to the kitchen and set him on his tall chair. I heated his baby food bottle in the microwave and I sat in front of him to feed him.

"Open up Edward, this one is beef!"I told him showing the spoon to him. He only looked at the spoon not opening the mouth.

"aaaahhh! come on baby!"I cooed nd he giggled at my pouty face.

"aaaahhh!"Edward imitated me, I took it as a chance to put the spoon in his mouth. Edward managed to swallow and to my surprise he opened his mouth again after swallowing.