Chapter 42: Last Chapter

(Harry)

The next day, I was again woken uo by my very excited daughter.

"Daddy daddy wake up, I have school, please give me bath! Daddy!"Darcy jumped on to wake me up , I groaned as i finally opened my eyes.

Yesterday, I had to wake her up many times and only after making her promises she was out of the bed, today tables have turned. Way to go Darcy Styles! I woke up and carried her upto her bathroom to give her her bath as she always loved it.

"What do you want to wear today love?"I asked her after her bath was over and I dried her hair.

"Pink daddy please!"Darcy cooed and I searched for something nice and pink in her closet. I finally made her wear a baby pink jumper, white small jeans and pink flats, on her hair I put her a pink glitter heart hairclip and he was Pinky Darcy today.

"There you are beautiful! I'll get dressed and we'll go ok?"I told her kissing her cheek then she smiled taking her pink barbie bag ready to go down , I took it as my cue to take a nice shower and quicky got ready in my purple hoodie and dark skinny jeans without waking Brooke or Edward. I'll wake them up after I'm back home from Darcy's school for the surprise she's been waiting for.

"Daddy daddy pancakes pancakes pancakes!"I saw my baby girl on the chair in the dining room waiting for me. There was only Louis and Liam awake now. They gave her nice company. I quickly made her as usual the pancakes she loved.

"Daddy...aaaahhh"Darcy cooed opening her mouth wide as if I had to feed her, Louis,Liam and I laughed at her cuteness.

"Who feeds you in the canteen Darcybear?"Louis asked her putting his arm around her. She shook her head for no.

"Noone I want only daddy or mommy to feed me! Please daddy"Darcy said and I couldn't tell anything against her, she was too irresistible. I quickly fed her her pancakes and she really enjoyed it, she was the little Darcy nre and more dependent on me and I love it this way.

Stay this way for longer princess!

After eating, I took Darcy in the car and I drove to school.

"Daddy?"Darcy called me and I amswered looking at the mirror in the car.

"How to have friends?"She asked me so sweetly and I smiled, I guess it time for caring fatherly advices.

"You should find someone who likes the same things as you, find common topics to talk about, he or she should be nice, should like you for you are. "I told her and she nodded like a good girl.

"But how I should be?"She asked me and i giggled.

"Like I said, be yourself Darcy, people should love you the way you are, you must not change for someone. Always be the cute Darcy you are. The people you want to be friends with, think if them as Edward , Gabriella, Mason, James, Emily if that helps!"I told her and she cooed a beautiful thank you to me. If only she'd never grow up.

"Daddy I love youuu"Darcy cooed and I smiled happily.

"I love you so much Darcy , don't ever change!"I said and later we made it to her school. Darcy always caught my hand till her class.

"Hi are you Harry Styles by any chance?"A parent, a man asked me , he had his daughter holding his hand. I smiled at him politely but inside I was thinking seriously? Noo sir I'm Harry Potter, seriously?