Chapter 30: Elounor Anniversary

THE NEXT DAY

(Louis)

Oh my goodness! You know what's the date today? November 5th, ! How could I ever forget this day, this was one of the bestest of the best days of my life.

The day I married the most beautiful girl in the world.

Eleanor.

This was our third wedding anniversary. And I haven't prepared er anything special, what sort of husband am I?

It was seven in the morning and thank god my beautiful wife was still asleep on top of me. I caressed her hair for a while admiring her pretty face, I coupd kiss it all day. What can I do for her today? You know what? First Louis, get up! I got up without waking Eleanor up. I've got an idea, let's make her breakfast and bring it to her in bed. Go Louis go!

I ran to the kitchen and I thought I was the first one up in the mansion. I was wrong, Harry and Brooke were already were awake and it looked like they were preparing something. Oh no, not breakfast! I want to surprise my bride!

"Brooke! Harry! I appreciate that you both are making breakfast but today I want to make breakfast and bring it to my wife before she wakes up!"I told them truthfully. Both looked at each other giggled then looked at me. I'll never undertand the Styles.

"Well, we're not making breakfast Lou, we were just--"Harry started and his wife cut him off.

"Happy anniversary Boobear! I was too hungry so Haz made me pancakes so yeah. Go surprise your wife!"Brooke said . I don't know I had the feeling she was lying. It was very rare to hear Brooke interrupting Harry and she talking instead of him. Whatever it is, at least I can cook for El. After Mr and Mrs Styles left the kitchen, I locked the kitchen so I was finally alone. I ran my fingers in my hair thinking what to make.

Easiest, I made a nice cappuchino in the new cup I bought. Yeah I don't tell you stuffs either. It was a red cup with our wedding kiss picture and it said "I Love You". With a Hersheys bottle I wrote on top of the cappuchino "I <3 U". Tea in love cup done. Next, something to much.

Damn, everything is empty, I ran full speed to the closest bakery to buy croissants and a french loaf(baghette) so everyone also could have. I made maple syrup pancakes even if Harry was the expert, but I wanted to do it, for my Eleanor. I poured in a glass , some grenade juice and placed everything in a nice red and white hearts fancy tray. It was ready to be given to Mrs Tomlinson.

I took the tray upstairs till our room and I had a red rose in my mouth. With one hand I knocked the door of our bedroom like a gentleman and that's when I hear the sleepy voice if my beautiful wife.

"Lou babe just come in already!"Eleanor whined . I giggled entering the room, you shouldve seen her face when she saw me with a tray. El put her hands to her cheek as I came closer on the bed.

"Breakfast ready for Mrs Eleanor Jane Tomlinson! Happy anniversary love!"I said in my best voice, she smiled so happily and she wrapped her aroujd my neck to hug me.

"Thank you Mr Louis William Tomlinson! I love you so much!"Eleanor cooed and I kissed her lips passionately. I watched her eat everything and she was so happy. Tonight I'm taking her out.

"Look what I got you?"El asked as she bent to take something from under te bed. A big gift wrapped box. She got me something! She's rightful, not me! Worst husband ever! Harry wish I was like you!
I opened it and there was a beautiful tuxedo, really sexy smart posh looking, along with it was a smaller velvet box. I opened that small box and I was mesmerized to see the beautiful necklace with a diamond letters L&E! So beautiful! I took Eleanor in my arms embracing her with all my love for her.