Chapter 20: Happy Birthday Darcy

(Harry)

Soon as the power went off , it was complete darkness making the fans scream in shock and they were wondering what was going. Good thing they wore a pink shirt and tiaras like we requested, best fans ever. Now it was my queue, I went quickly to take Darcy in my arms and then we all wemt on stage, Niall had the cake on his hands, Brooke put three candles which was the only lights of the whole place. Fans started to scream louder still not aware what was going on.

"Daddy what is this?"Darcy asked me holding my neck tighter looking at the cake, the whole place amd she was scared of the dark.

"This is for you princess! Everybody sing for my little baby!"I said screaming to the fans and we all sang in the middle of the stage, I came next to Brooke holding Edward near the cake.

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you,happy birthday to Darcyyyy! Happy birthday to you!"We all sang even the amazing joined us, Darcy was so happy smiling and even a small blush on her cute cheeks. My baby girl turned three today, so soon. I kissed her cheeks as I did fans screamed cheered more.

"I love you so much Darcy, no matter how much you'll grow, you'll always be my little princess!"I said and there was a chorus of Awwws filling the room.

"I love you Daddy, mommy, everybody! Can I cut the cake???"Darcy cooed so cutely making all of us laugh. The lights were finally on, I put my daughter down still catching her, I helped her catching the knife so she could cut the pink cake.

"Daddy first!"Darcy said showing a piece to my mouth so she fed me. I took some cream and put in her face, she whined Daddyyyy!!

"Mommy mommy!"Darcy fed Brooke too who bent to her level, Darcy was so sweet to feed her little brother too, he only smiled at her.

Then she fed her uncles too, she actually a bigger piece to Niall. This made us laugh more.

"Niall, even she knows about you, that's why you get a bigger piece!"Liam said on the mic and the fans laughed. Niall gave him a dead glare and pouted.

"Ok so let's hear what the boys have to say about my cute little Darcy!"Brooke took the mic from Liam and he took Edward from her. Good, how long will she carry him, she's pregnant that too.

"Well Darcy, my Darcybear, isn't she...no I'm not gonna say lovely or Harry will kill me(laughs), but seriously isn't she the cutest thing on earth? Everytime I'm bored, angry,sad or small fight with my wife, just looking at this cute snowball over here i forget all my worries. I love to play with her no matter what time. Darcybear I love you so much, like your daddy said no matter how much you grow up, you'll always be our little Darcybear"Louis said on the mic hugging Darcy making everyone cheer and Awwww.

"Love you too Uncle Boobear!"Darcy said on another mic amd the fans Awwww again. Wait did she call him Boobear? Haha she's growing up! Oh no please slow down! Next was Niall.

"Darcy...Darcy...Darcy...where to start...You can never feel bored at home when she's around, she didn't have to talk or do anything to entertain, just her smile was enough to make our day. What I love about Darcy?...Wait what do I not love about her! Nothing! It's so funny to watch Darcy snubbing Louis, like telling not to shout or he'll wake up baby Edward! Darcy I love you so so so much, yes Harry we all love her, maybe not more than you and Brooke but face it, no idiot on earth will not love your beautiful daughter!"Niall said and they all laughed, Louis smacked him on the head playfully.

"Love you Uncle Niall!"Darcy said running to his arms cutely, as she was running the fans cheered up. They loved Darcy's every move. Next was Liam.

"With Darcy around, I was the one who forced kinda my wife to have a child soon, i was looking at how Harry and Brooke were doing such a great job as parents and the Styles family were the happiest family ever so I really hope my child will be as adorable, cute,sweet,funny as Darcy Anne Styles! You have to thank her beautiful parents Harry and Brooke for bringing such a perfect little wonder in the world!"Liam said running to hug my little girl who kissed him on the cheek.