Chapter 10: Hooke Gets Heated

(Harry)

The next day, I woke up looking at ny beautiful wife feeding baby Edward, I leaned to my son's level and kissed his head then kissed my wife's lips.

"Want to go out Mrs Styles?Just you and me?"I asked her in her ear making her giggle. She was adorable.

"But Edward and Darcy?"Brooke asked me, she as much protective as me to the kids, difference she gets tensed easier. Not complaining.

"We'll ask the others to keep them! Please babe!"I told her and she sighed smiling,

"Fine"She said and I took Edward from her so she could adjust her shirt. I played with him a little, spinning hik around, slowly tossing him in the air. He let out few baby noises making Brooke and I giggle.

"You like that little guy?"I cooed continuing to toss him in the air. He enjoyed it.

"Daddy! Mommy!"Darcy came running and climbing cutely on our bed, Brooke took her and made her between us on our bed. I placed Edward carefully on the bed next to her so we were family full on the bed.

I love my beautiful family so much.

"Mommy your belly bigger!"Darcy said pointing at her mommy's belly making me laugh and Brooke pouting sad at me. Aww don't worry babe, you're beautiful.

"Darcy, your new brother or sister is growing inside"I told her and she curiously looked at Brooke's stomach with her eyes wide open. I started laughing.

"Harry! I am not eating anymore!"Brooke said, I raised my eyebrow at her. Why was she so insecure about herself?

"Brooke, he needs to eat , means you have to eat! I love you the way you are no matter what size!"I told her, cute Darcy looked at us continously.

"Even if I'm like a giant sumo?"Brooke said explaining with her hands, I giggled at her, I love her so much.

"Even if you're a giant sumo, you're mine and only mine!"I told her caressing her cheek. She was such a woman sometimes, they were all the same when it came to their bodies, I seriously don't get the fact why they all want to be all skinny, shapeless. I didn't know why they thought skinny made them attractive and made men want to have them. More than outer beauty, the inner beauty is the most important, it's better to have a heart as fat as possible.

To that, my Brooke Marie Styles was and always be the most beautiful woman on the outside and more on the inside.

"Mommy when Edward can talk?"Darcy asked Brooke who was playing with her hair, Darcy was really inpatient to play with her brother, I know she's gonna be the best little big sister to both Edward and the third upcoming one.

"You started to speak last year baby, maybe when he'll be one year old!"Brooke said. Darcy smiled , hwr dimples were just like mine but her lips were like Brooke, sometimes it was tempting to kiss Darcy on the mouth thinking it was Brooke's lips. Kidding ok! haha.

"Darcy, today mommy and daddy are going out, will be a good girl with your uncles and aunties?"I asked my baby girl and she showed a cute irresistible puppy face face, she was going to miss us. Aww don't worry baby, not for long!

"Mommy and daddy will be back soon!"Darcy pouted cutely making Brooke and I smiling at her.

"Of course and we'll play with you ok?"Brooke told her and she jumped on the bed happily. She was so freaking adorable.

I got up placing Edward in his bed kissing his forehead and putting the sheets on his body.

"Mommy and daddy will be back soon baby, sleep well, I love you Edward Harry Styles"I wispered kissing his forehead. I was about to take out my shirt but Brooke stopped me showing that Darcy was still here, it was just Darcy right?

"Darcy! Why don't you go to your room to let daddy change?"Brooke asked nicely and she nodded runnimg cutely back to her room. This is why she was the perfect wife and mother.

"I'll go shower"Brooke said grabbing her pink towel and got in the bathroom.

"Babe?Can I join you?"I asked her to hear her giggling. She was thinking whether or not to let me.

"Harry you know we can't!"Brooke said the door still closed. She's pregnant right?

"I know, just a shower, please I won't thrust"I said and she laughed earing my words then she sighed and opened the door, I saw a sexy Brooke with a towel wrapped around her body. She was so tempting.

"What are you waiting for Styles?"She asked seductively, god that. Sexy smirk on her face was an absolute turn on. I pushed her inside locking the door behind us and brought to the shower. I pinned against the wall kissing her hungrily. I removed the goddamn towel looking at her naked body. Wow, she was so beautiful pregnant. She's always beautiful. Brooke turned on the shower and water showered on us while we were eating each other's face. I kissed her neck sucking so that it will leave marks later. I loved the way her fingers went deeper in my hair, lives the way she moaned my name.

"Harry..."Brooke started to moan louder as I squeezed her left breast and massage the right one. When we were both panting too much, it was finally time to get this shower done, I kept shampoo on my wife's hair massaging, she was really enjoying it, moaning in pleasure, I put soap on her everywhere and she did the same for me. I loved the our bodies responsed to each other. She was always soaking wet for me, not in the shower, even more wet.

After our hot steamy shower, we put our towels around our bodies and came in our room. I dried myself and wiped Brooke with one of my shirts as soon as she removed her towel to put on her red push up bra and matching panties.

"So beautiful!"I said kissing her neck from behind. Then I wore a red shirt and black skinny jeans as Brooke wore a pretty red dress till above the knees, red stilletos. I took the drier to dry her wet hair, I didn't want my gorgeous wife to fall sick. She combed her hair perfectly and we were ready to go.

"Ready Mrs Styles?"I asked her showing my arm making her blush as red as her dress.

"Yes Mr Styles"She said taking my arm and like king and queen we went down the stairs and saw Darcy sitting Louis's back who was walking like a dog.

"Aww look at you two matchy matchy"Eleanor cooed looking at us and both of us blushed.

"Guys, can you watch the kids for us please? We won't be long"I asked them, Zayn nudge Perrie and Liam too laughing.

"Take your time both of you, you need to have fun! Darcy and Edward will be fine!"Niall said and we smiled. I haev the best friends ever, wait best 1D family ever.

"But remember your wife is pregnant Harry! "Perrie snuggling baby Gabriella. I rolled my eyes at her, we're just gonna have fun, Brooke needed a day out, we both needed a time just us, only us. Brooke and I got in my black Range Rover.

This is gonna be the best day ever after long. Or one of the days added into the list of the best days of our lives.

(A/N:What do you think? More Harry and Brooke moments next chapter, cuter actually! Darcy's cute right? :) 800+ reads already you guys are extraordinHARRY love you all :) )