Chapter 15: I Want Daddy To Stay

Previously on chapter 14...

"You ok babe?"I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Ok, I thought about this...and...I'm coming for the tour..."Harry started but Louis cut him off as he was relieved and excited.

"Yayyy I knew you'll come back to your senses!"Louis yelled like a girl. Harry had a serious look like he had something to say, important.

"You didn't let me finish...I'll come for the tour on one condition!"Harry said and we were all confused now. What was going on in my husband's head?________________________________________________________________________

(Brooke)

"What is it Harry?"I asked snuggling Edward in my arms, Harry looked at Darcy, Edward and me smiling. Oh boy!

"I'm coming on tour if Brooke and my two kids are coming too!"Harry said and we all gasped! What? We go on tour with him? What about his fans? The boys looked at him like he was crazy.

"Travelling is not good for Brooke Curly!"Sophia said, she was right, I'm five months pregnant now and I should not travel.

"Not good for normal pregnant women, it's ok for Brooke Styles! I'll take care of her and our two angels"Harry said and small tears were around my eyes, why was he so...perfect?

"Well it sure will be more fun to have cutie Darcy on tour!"Zayn said, he was the first to actually agree to Harry's condition. Darcy didn't understand what was going on, you could see that as she kept looking at everyone innocently.

"Ohhh yeah and the fans loooove her and Edward!"Louis said happily.

"Brooke what do you say?"Harry came closer to me with Darcy in his arms still looking confused as she didn't understand. No Harry not the gorgeous eyes!

"You're crazy Styles! I think that's why I love you!"I said pecking his lips quickly moving back remembering both our babies were here.

"I take that as a yes?"He asked , I giggled.

"Darcy you want to know something?"I asked my beautiful daughter and she smiled happily.

"Mommy?"She asked me. I looked at her and Harry happily.

"Daddy is going to travel the world for his tour!"I started, I wanted to make her think before telling her the good news, she looked at her daddy sadly, oh oh, I knew that, she didn't want her daddy to leave.

"Daddy leaving?Nooooo! I want daddy to stay!"Darcy started sobbing, she 's adorable, Harry cuddled her so she'll calm down. I made sign to Harry do he'll continue the telling.

"Hey shhh daddy's not going anywhere without you princess, I promise I'll never leave you, mommy and your brother. I keep my promise!"Harry told her kissing her cheek. He's the best daddy ever.

"So you not going?"Darcy's face started to get light up again.

"We're all going sweetheart, mommy, daddy,Edward and Darcy, we'll always be together!"Harry told her and she squealed so happy making us all awww. Honestly, I didn't Harry would want the kids and I to come with him on the world tour, thought he would love to enjoy the life on the road with the boys but guess he really put his family first. Darcy was so happy now, she never liked the idea of Harry leaving, even leaving like for some quick shopping or something, she was real daddy's little girl.

"And you can play with your uncle Louis!"Louis yelled , you think she laugh with him, instead she leaned go take my arm and Harry's in her hand small hand,

"But I 'll play with mommy and daddy more!"Darcy pouted making us laugh. Today she was in a high sweet daughter mode and I looooove her so much.

"So how about a Styles family shopping now?"Harry asked and I had a big grin on my face when he said Styles family. Harry was always so proud to take his family out, especially when it was just us, Edward,Darcy and I with him.

"Someone's in a good mood today!"I told him and he chuckled.

"Nothing's better than family fun right?"Harry said and I nodded smiling.

"Hey Harry, how about a Styles and Malik family outing today!"Zayn said, Harry was thinking for a while. One thing you should know about Harry.

It 's hard for him to say no, to family,friends, well Zayn here is family!

"Ok then Styles and Malik families outing! Let's get ready,"Harry saud and we went to our own rooms to get ready. I know Harry wanted to do family fun shopping for the tour and I already we are really gonna gave so much fun.

(A/N: What do you think of this? Yayyyy Harry's going on tour with Brooke, Darcy and Edward! Next chapter will be fun :))