Chapter 34: The Day

(Brooke)

The pain was more and more every seconds, the more I was controlling myself from pushing, resisting the contractions it was like killing me from the inside. But I wasn't pissed at that,

Dying for the sake of someone you love, seemed like a good way to go.

I know he'll come, I know he will, no matter what.

That's why I'm doing all this.

"Brooke, maybe its real bad luck, Harry is really stuck in a huge traffic but you have to push now, you're suffocating her the more you delay her !"Mom and El kept convincing me i start pushing even if Harry wasnt here, I wanted to talk but I became weaker.

"No--he---he'll --come"I said between
my teeth. Harry!!! Harry!!! Harry!!!!

"If you want a baby alive, push now!"Eleanor said but I didnt listen to her, my baby won't die, she'll wait for her daddy to come, like me, she needs her daddy more than ever.

In case you forgot, our third daughter was special child, as or more special than Darcy and Edward . Ok no I don't want to compare my children, I love all the three unconditionally, like I love Harry. This third baby, went in a coma an when hope was lost, she woke up started kicking again after hearing te voice of her loving daddy. She always responded with Harry whenever he would lean to my belly and talk to her or kiss my belly thinking he was kissing her.

I swear this girl was going to be a such a daddy's girl, even more than Darcy. Or like me because I love Harry too much.

"JUST STOP FORCING ME, I CANT DO THIS WITHOUT HARRY, I NEED HIM, OUR DAUGHTER NEEDS HIM, HE WANTED SO MUCH TO SEE THIS DAY, IT WAS MY FAULT HE COULDN'T SEE DARCY'S BIRTH, HE WAS IN COMA DURING EDWARD'S, I'LL WAIT FOR HIM EVEN IF I HAVE TO WAIT FOREVER!"I shouted getting pissed off of Eleanor,Louis and my mom almost forcing me to push. Thank the others were outside, I wouldn't stand more people yelling at me.

Damn it hurts more and more. Harry! Harry! Where are you? I need you! Please, God save him from the traffic! If not for me, for my daughter!

Two hours later,

There was a moment I lost most of my energy, my breathing slowed down drastically, they started to panic . Mom and Eleanor held my hands yelling at me.

"Brooke hang in there!"Eleanor shouted and i felt her voice getting lower and lower, no no I can't just give now, Harry will come! Please please body control, for some more time!

"Brooke please just few..."Louis said but I couldn't hear what he saying after that, my eyes were closing and just before I could collapse, I felt like my stomach flip when someone touch my hand, butterflies coming again. I turned to face the person and I was so happy to see him. I knew he'll come. Harry squeezed my hand and in response I squeezed it too smiling at him but I was weak.

"BROOKE BABY PUSH! YOU CAN DO IT"Harry cried his eyes red as he was crying a lot, I knew he was scared for me. I wanted to tell him it was gonna be ok but I couldn't, except one thing.

Push.

I pushed as much as I could, using my remaining strength to the maximum, never felt so much pain in my life. Even for Darcy and Edward it wasnt so painful.

But that Harry was here, I had nothing to worry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

(Harry) rewinding a little

The policeman drove super fast my car till the hospital. We were literally on the pavement throughout the ride. Breaking the rules for Brooke's sake, was totally worth it. When we reached the hospital, I thanked the police and carried my two kids in the hospital.

"Brooke Styles was admitted to give birth which room is she?"I asked the receptionist breathing heavily, she was searching in the computer, before she could answer I saw Perrie , I guess she saw me before seeing her as she ran to me.

"Harry! Oh my god thank god you're finally here! Follow me Brooke 's running out of time!"Perrie said and I followed her to the maternity wing. She took Edward from and we continued running till we saw the others sitting on the chairs in front of the room Brooke was.

"Harry! Took you forever!"Liam said

"Don't just stand there! Your wife needs you!"Zayn said.

"Darcy stay with me ok!"Niall said and Darcy went to sit next to him. I couldnt wait to get inside the room to see my wife. I did the sign of cross before entering. Soon as I entered the room, I saw Louis,Eleanor and Brooke's mother surrounding Brooke. My god she was weak like she was going to pass out. No no it can't let happen.

"Bloody hell Harry! A minute later, you'd lose your wife and daughter!"Louis said.

I started crying, mixed emotions, this was the first time for me I was going to witness the birth of my child, I was also scared to lose Brooke. Please Brooke don't lose hope, I'm here now and I'm not leaving. I love you. I ran to her side squeezing her hand and I think she must have felt my presence becaise her head weakly turned to me, she was so weak now, controlling herself for me. This is all my fault!

"BROOKE BABY PUSH! YOU CAN DO IT"I cried looking at her with desperate eyes. Brooke stared at me for a while, like she was happy I was here but too weak to react. Brooke's mom held her other hand. Brooke looked at me and that was when she screamed loudly as she started to push. The more she was pushing I felt her grip in my hand tighter, I caught strong. I knew she was in huge pain.

"Harry!!! I can't!"Brooke panted as she was weak and breathless quickly. I looked at the doctor and he nodded at me.

"Encourage her! Just a little more and the head is almost there!"Doctor said. Did he just say that the head was almost there? My baby girl is coming.

"Hey Brooke, look at me...you're doing great! Just a little more and this will be over! I love you!"I told her placing ny hand to her face so she face me, hr was crying in pain and mouthed to me "I love you" before screaming and pushing again.

"I can see the head, almost done Mrs Styles!"Doctor said. Brooke pushed evem more till we heard the cry echoing in the room. Brooke exhaled heavily in relief. I watched the doctor carrying the full of Brooke's blood little baby out of her, this was my daughter. Wow!

"Mr Styles, would you to cut the umbilical cord?"A nurse asked me and I stood up and she gave me some special scissors thingee and I carefully cut the umbilical cord that connected baby and Brooke.

That was when I took my chance to hold my baby girl the very first time with a pink towel. I couldn't be more happier, tears streaming down my face looking at her.

"Hey...this is your daddy! You're so beautiful! I love you so much, I'm not letting go, I'll always be there for you!"I said , soon as I spoke she stopped crying but I could feel her heartbeat, her eyes a bit open.

"Harry..."Brooke called. I was so proud of her! I came near to her bed handing her our daughter in her arms.

"It's our daughter! I'm so proud of you Brooke Styles!"I told her kissing her forehead. I watched Brooke carrying our baby girl, she was finally slowly becoming back in form, she was smilingv at our daughter.

"She's so beautiful!"Brooke wispered in happiness.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, do have a name in mind?"Doctor asked us. Brooke and I looked at each other grinning.

"Emily Marie Styles"Brooke and I said in unison then the doctor put on Emily wrist a wristbamd where he wrote her name.

I wanted one of our child to have Brooke's middle name.

Welcome Emily Marie Styles to the world!

(A/N: awww yayyy the chapter you've all been waiting for! Emily's born yayyy! What do you think?)