Chapter 7:Darcy The Mixer

(Harry)

I was driving my car with my beautiful family following the first car which was Zayn and Perrie. Behind us, it was Louis and Eleanor, Niall and Barbara, Liam and Sophia and then Ed and Alice. Brooke startes giggling when our little Darcy was singing along the radio or trying to, guess which song came, Live While We're Young!

"Crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun"Darcy was singing and I joined her. Brooke had a big smile on her face. She's so cute, like her mother.

"Daddy! I want to be like you when I big!"Darcy said with delight, could ser her green eyes shining. Brooke and I laughed at her. I wanted my princess to know that even her beautiful mother was talented as I was.

"You know baby, mommy sings really well too, right babe?"I said looking at my wife and she had her eyes wide opened and hit my arm.

"No, I'm not!"Brooke scuffed blushing. She's so cute when she's insecure. I love her so much.

"Yes you are! You better start your career soon!"I told her. Darcy smiled at Brooke like she liked idea to see her mother singing to the world. Edward wasn't asleep but he just looked at Brooke and I continously.

"Mommy mommy please sing!"Darcy jumped. Brooke gave me a dead glare.

Brooke started singing a Vanessa Hudgens song called Say Ok.

You are fine you are sweet

But I'm still a bit naive with my heart

When you're close I don't breathe

I can't find the words to speak

I feel sparks

But I don't wanna be into you

If you're not looking for true love

No I don't wanna start seeing you

If I can't be your only one

So tell me

When it's not alright

When it's not ok

Will you try to make me feel better

Will you say alright

Will say ok

Will you stick with me through whatever

Or run away

Say ok

She was amazing, I love her voice so much, I always loved her voice eright from when I met her, the time she a final year music student. Darcy clapped so happily, she was like the proudest daughter and I was the proudest husband on earth.

"That was bad!"Brooke blushed keeping her head down. Stop being so insecure love, you're amazing, you should know that.

"No mommy you're awwwwwesomeee! I love you mommy!"Darcy said so cutely making Brooke blush.

"I'd listen to her if I were you. You're insecure...don't know what for..."I started to sing and Brooke gave me a look.

"Harry...don't use your songs for me"She whined. Damn what a turn on. Shhh Harry your two kids are right here, wide awake.

"You're turning heads when you walk through the door"I continued making her giggled.

"Don't need makeup...to cover up"I sang caressing her cheek wiping off her light foundation she applied. She didn't any of these shit, she's a natural beauty.