Chapter 33: I'm Coming Brooke

(Harry)

You've got to be kidding me! All I wanted to take my kids out for sometimes because my wife was too tired. It had to be today that her wter broke and she's ready to give birth to our third baby. Now I'M fucking stuck in the fucking traffic. Bad luck my car was at the edge near the pavement, so I can't go back or front. I cant miss this day, I have to get to the hospital, I waited for eternity to see this day, the day my little girl coming into the world.

Why God? Please don't make me miss this!

I was really tensed up right now, I could my blood rushing everywhere in my body out of anger, only God knows how much I was controlling myself for the sake of Darcy and Edward.

"Daddy why you angry?"Darcy asked me. So young and she already figured things out. I sighed many times to relax myself.

"What?No i'm fine baby! It's just so much traffic"I said forcing myself to smile for my daughter's sake.

"I never seen you so angry like that daddy! Please don't shout"Darcy said so sweetly and I could tell she started to get scared of me. Oh no I didn't want that. Control Harry, you're scaring your kids! Why can't the fucking cars move?

"I'm sorry Darcy...it's just...your mother..."I started to say as I was crying now.

"How's mommy?"Darcy asked me amd I stretch my hand to touch her.

"Your sister is coming soon, but there's so much traffic!"I said and she did an o expression with her lips, damn her lips was just like Brooke's. Not now Harry! Not now!

"I turned back in front and I realised that the reason of the traffic was because of accident, a policeman was arguing with a bunch of people, like the people involved in the accident and angry drivers like me. Just some people did a mistake it doesnt mean thy have to stop everyone from doing what they were doing. My wife is gonna give birth for God's sake!

"Darcy...stay here!"I said and got down the car locking it and I ran upto the policeman. I 've had enough.

"Excuse me sir, my wife is gonna gvive birth but she refused to push without me! Will you please let me go? It's not a fucking accident thats gonna make me miss the birth of my third child!"I yelled at the policeman and he looke at me like I was crazy. Really?

"You know the traffic rules ,Harry Styles, you may be a pop star doesn't mean you can tell anybody what to do! We have to finish this...shit then we'll let you go. Sorry!"The policeman said like a heartless creature, I started to cry more, everybody here was looking at the scene. I looked at that policeman 's hand and he had a ring, he's married. By his age , I assume he has kid or kids who cares?

"Hey you married right?"I asked him and he frowned.

"Mr Styles--"He started but I cut him offf. Do not underestimate Harry Styles when he's o family mode, which was always.

"How was the day your wife gave birth to your first child?"I asked him straight in the eye with anger,desperate, sadness.

"Must be amazing right? How do I know? Unfortunately, I wasnt there for both my two beautiful kids, I wasn't there to see the day they came into this world, today my wife is ready to give birth to our new daughter, I wanna be there, I wanna know how it feels to hold your baby girl the very first time, to hear her first cry. Please, let me go, my wife needs me, I need her, I need to see my new daughter! "i said crying like crazy, i looked around the place and yeah everyone was looking and listening to me, some or many got emotional, whatever.

Noone will understand my pain, missing two birth time of my two kids, I dont wanna make the same mistakes again, I won't. Can't let this happen.

"Mr Styles please-"Police said and I cit him raising my arms to surrender, why was I talking sense and getting emotional to a fucking heartless man hi didn't care about anybody's feelings.

"Why am I even telling you all this? You don't care, you don't fucking care! You never been through what I've been through and I pray that you won't! Because only I know how much it hurts!"I said as I gave up going back to my car join my kids.

"Mr Styles wait! I'm sorry! Take me to your car, I'll drive you there!"Policemam said and I couldnt believe what I just heard.

"What?"I asked him wiping my tears.

"Rules are meant to be broke in emergency, and this is an emergency! Come on your wife needs you!"He said smiling and we both got into my car, he sat on the driver seat and before I could sit next to him he stopped.

"I'm driving so you might wanna hold your kids tightly so sit at the back!"He said and I listened to him, I sat between my Darcy and my Edward holding them close to me.

"Daddy where we going?"Darcy asked me worried and I smiled at her playing with her hair.

"We're going to see mommy!"I told her and then the policeman took a sharp left and oh my freaking god, he was actually driving on the pavement full speed. I caught my kids tighter with me.

Brooke hang in there! I'm coming!

(A/N: Go Harry go go go! Will they make it on time? Will Brooke be aboe to hold on till then? Will she be strong enough?)