Chapter 41: Hooke Gets Dirty

(Harry)

We left our kids play with their uncles, aunts and their young cousins I took Brooke in our room , I havent got any chance to you know what for what nine months!

I need her

I want her

I pushed Brooke on the bed and I quickly jumped on top of her crashing my lips on hers very hungrily, she wrapped her hands around my neck playing with my hair while I kiss lips, er neck.

"Harry..."Brooke moaned my name as I sucked hard her sweet spot , I was tracing on her breast as I wanted to unbuttoned her shirt not breaking the kiss.

"Nuh uh uh!"Brooke pulled back from the kiss and I looked at her wide eyes filled with lust and love.

"What?"I asked her.

"Harry Edward Styles, you have to tell me what is your surprise right now?"Brooke said breathless and I looked amused at me.

"A surprise is a surprise babe!"I said in tye huskiest sexiest voice I could. I continued nibbling her neck but she pushed me slowly. What?

"You're not getting any of this before telling me?"Brooke said sternly and I sighed. She's not gonna let that go right? But I can't ruin the surprise now, I'm horny now! Why women were all impatient about things? Even when we tell them surprise.

"And I'm telling not you before this...come on Brooke please!"I told her cupping her face with both my hands, she sighed in defeat and I was relieved.

I always win.

"Shut the door!"Brooke wispered, I chuckled as went to lock our door and i quickly went back to our bed.

I spread Brooke's legs and sat between them kissing her very hungrily placing my hand on her neck and the other travelling her back up and down. Touching her was such a turn on, or both of us. I buttoned her shirt and threw it somewhere in the room, she did the same for mine.Brooke wrapped her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck while we were eating each other out. I unclasped her bra and started massaging her left breast and sucking the other. The more she was screaming I did faster.

"Harry..."Love the way she moaned my name. She makes it even more sexy. I slide my lips to give many sloppy kisses down her stomach and I stopped to take off her leggins and panties. Brooke removed my jeans too and I positioned myself to get inside her.

"You have no idea how much I missed this"I wispered before crashing my lips on hers and I started thrusing hard making her scream louder and louder.

Oh how I love this. I love. her.

"Ahhh"Brooke screamed moaning in pleasure so I thrust hard.

"Harry...wait...protection! Emily's just born!"Brooke managed to say between my thrusting. She was right, our kids was too young and need a lot of attention, Brooke cant be pregnant again, not now. I quickly put a condom and continued enjoying myself, no, ourselves.

We started making love for god knows how many hours but all I can tell you was if you look at the window, it was dark and there was street lights on, after nine months. Best sex ever!

"So...will you tell me now?"Brooke said as she was under the bedsheets lying on top of me and I caressed her hair. She was so stubborn, I want to keep the surprise longer.

"You won't leave me without telling you isn't it?"I said and she started to kiss my chest making circles around my bird tattoos and the butterfly. Brooke stop turning me on or I'm gonna fuck you and will never stop!

"Harry....please!"Brooke wispered in my ear. Even her voice was turning on.

"All I can tell you is that tomorrow our surprise is gonna be a huge step in our lives and our children! Please you wont be disappointed of me hiding it from you when you see tomorrow!"I tood her and she sighed and pouted in defeat. Yayyy I win again.

"You're crazy Styles, maybe that's why I love you! "She said and pecked my lips.

"I love you more Brooke Styles, forever"I told her.

"What a mindblowing sex but now my legs hurt! I'm sleepinv early now!"Sye whined making me giggled. One more point for Harry!

"That was my intention...right...I'll make you dinner and will watch our babies!"I said getting up dressing up again and I left the room to join the others, they were already eating dinner, steak and french fries.

"For god's sake Harry, control your balls! Are you that desperate?"Louis exclaimed, I looked at him blank, what did he mean? He wasn't talking about Brooke and I sex right? Did he hear? Oh god!

"You just got a child dirty Styles!"Perrie said. Thank god the kids were not here. They won't hear the intimate conversation.

"What you talking about?"I asked as if nothing happened. They gave me the really? kinda look.

"Dont act all innocent, we heard your wife screaming and you groaning! You're lucky the kids were playing in the garden!"Zayn said and I started blushing now, damn they heard us, well at least not the kids.

"What's your problem? Whay's wrong in fucking my wife? Mind your business!"I said increasing my tone but not angry.

"Ok ok...but on serious note Harry, are you sure of your decision? For tomorrow! Coz you can always change your mind!"Niall said and I nodded .

"Yes I'm sure its for the best Nialler! For our children!"I said and after dinner I took a plate for Brooke and went upstairs.

What I'm gonna do tomorrow is for the best!

(A/N: Aww sorry the answer will be net chapter sure! What do you think? Anyway you all almost guessed it, I know it's predictable, I think five more chapters left and over.)