Chapter 39: Darcy's First Day

(A/N: Sorry it got deleted by mistake so those eho read t before it deleted, sorry if I let out something, I'll try ny best)
______________________________________________________

(Harry)

Today was a a nice november 14 in the city of London, the day where Darcy Anne Styles will be going to school fr the very first time. I can't believe this day has come, she'll learn to read and write, count, she'll meet new friends, my baby girl growing up. Hope she wont stop to love me like she does now. Brooke was already dressed wearing a nice navy blue full sleeve long top with black leggins and some black boots till her knees. She was always so beautiful, while she was dressing up Edward, I went to take a quick shower then I wore a navy blue jumper and some dark jeans and converse. When I was ready, I decided to take care of my Darcy baby in her room and she was still in her bed under her pink bedsheet.

"Darcy! baby! Wake up, you have school today!"I said shaking her very slowly and she crawled more into a ball under and I giggled.

"Nooo!"Darcy groaned in her sleepy voice.

"If you want daddy's pancakes, wake up before Uncle Niall finishes everything!"I said and she removed her head from the bedsheet. I laughed at her cute face.

"Can you give me a bath please daddy?"She said hugging me and I caught tight in her arms. She was such a daddy's girl and I loved it.

I removed her clothes and threw tem in the dirty clothes basket, I filled the bathub with not too hot or cold water before placing my daughter inside. Soon Darcy was playing with the bubbles while I rubbed her body with soap and shampoo her hair.

She always loved that.

"Daddy, I love youuuu!"Darcy cooed smiling cheekily at me and I kissed her clean face.

"I love you more baby girl!"I told her .

When her bath was done, I wrapped a towel around her body and dried her hair. I dressed her up with a fluffy navy blue short dress, black stockings and black flats. On her head I placed a matching navy blue bow headband. Nd my girl was ready for school.

"Aww look at you, adorable Darcy ready to school!"Brooke came in the room looking at our beautiful daughter. She had a big smile on her face. Even Edward in her arms smiled at Darcy a lot, he was very very fond of his big sister already.

"Mommy!Edward!"Darcy cooed and we went in the dining room to have breakfast with everybody, I made Darcy's favorite, pancakes and maple syrup.

"Aww ready for school cutie pie?"Perrie asked Darcy who smiled cutely.

"Aunt Perrie what if people are mean to me?"Darcy asked Perrie and I decided to talk.

"Then I'll kick them!"I said and Brooke hit my leg under the table.

"Harry!"Brooke half yelled wispered.

"I'm serious babe, no one hurt my baby girl!"I said and they awwed.

"You'll love it darling, its fun dont worry! In few years, Gaby, James, Mason, Edward and Emily join you!"Eleanor said. Oh great, even Edward and Emily? Kids stop growing up please!

After eating , Brooke and I got in the car with our two babies, the lads are watching Emily for us. She needs a kot of sleep so might not be a problem for them.

"Mommy! I'm scared!What if teacher is meanie?"Darcy whined in her seat. Brooke turned to face her smiling.

"Dont worry sweetheart, noone could have the heart to be mean to you, everyone will love you! "Brooke said and I smiled.