Chapter 13: It's A Baby Girl

FIVE MONTHS LATER

(Harry)

Brooke was now five months pregnant and now her stomach was obvious, it really grew but not the maximum of course, she's been feeling very insecure and tried to skip her meals but you seriously a over protective husband like me will let her starve? No way, I always made sure she ate. Edward was now ome year. His first bday was very grandly celebrated. Darcy's third birthday was coming in three days and we all planning a small party for her.

Sssshh she doesn't know that.

"Babe you're ready?"I called my wife as we were heading to the doctor, to check on how Brooke's doing and our third little baby. I wore a a grey shirt and some skinny jeans. Brooke wore a pretty short grey dress with grey boots till knees, she looked so beautiful. The dress wasn't too tight and not lose so it won't hurt her stomach, not hurt the baby. She had Edward in her arms sleeping and a super cute princess all in pink, Darcy wore a baby pink dress and pink sandals, Brooke put onher small head a nice bow headband.

Darcy ran to my arms and I picked her up spinning her around, she started giggling.

"Daddy daddy where we going?"Darcy asked and I looked Brooke smiling st me as we headed to the car.

"We're going to the doctor baby, we'll see your new brother or sister in mommy's stomach!"I told her as I put her in her baby seat buckling her belt then Brooke sat next to me with Edward on her lap.

"We will open mommy's stomach?"Darcy asked innocently making me and Brooke eyes wide opened and bursted laughing. She wouldn't understand right? Explain her Harry!

"No sweetheart, doctor will show us the baby from his screen, he has a machine for that!"I told her and she showed her tiny mouth forming an o.

"Maybe the doctor will give you a candy!"Brooke told her and Darcy started squealing happily making us laugh.

"Yayyyy candyy candyyyy!"Darcy squealed, she's adorable, my little princess. I wish she would never grow up and forever stay my cute little girl.

Then started crying, he was hungry, Brooke took his bottle of milk and fed him.

"Morning Edward slept well?"Brooke cooed as she fed him his milk bottle, his gorgeous green eyes looked at her while sucking the milk. I was driving at the same time admiring my beautiful family, I always it so much driving the car with my family with me, just us.

At the hospital, we went to the maternity wing and we saw Dr Vortex passing by. I called him and he waved us hi. Darcy is my arms , Edward in Brooke's.

"Aww i'm glad to see the happy Styles family all united!"Dr Vortex told us smiling.

"We came for check up will you--?I asked him.

"Well, I'm not the one in charge of that, I help to give birth but my assistant Dr Hiller, she'll do it!"Sr Vortex said and introduced to a woman and she showed us the way to a checking room or whatever it was called. I took Edward from Brooke as she lied on the bed, I had both my kids each on my laps, comfy really. I held them tightly so they wont fall.

"Little Miss please sit on this chair!"Dr Hiller handed over a chair with pillows on it so Darcy could sit but instead she held to my neck tight, she didn't want to let go of me.

"Nooo I want to be with daddy!"Darcy shook her head for no so cutely making us laugh. Then Brooke lifted her dress, Dr Hiller gave her a blanket to cover her lower body. Then she kept that gel liquid on her stomach, must be cold as Brooke closed her eyes a little. As the doctor moved the thing on her stomach, all of our eyes were on the screen displaying my wife's inner belly.

"This is the head!"Dr Hiller showing a a round thing on the screen, I had a big smile on my face, this was my baby wow!

"Look Darcy!It's your new buddy!"I told her and she looked at the screen.

She cutely looked at the screen and her mommy's stomach continously, why was she so cute?

"You want to know the gender?"Dr Hiller and we nodded, come on boy or girl? Whatever I don't care, I love this child like I love Darcy, Edward and Brooke , I love my family more than anything in the world.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, you're expecting a baby girl!"Dr Hiller and Brooke and I were jawdropped, it's a girl! I had tears of joy around my eyes.

"Darcy! You're going to have a little sister!"Brooke told her she smiled so happily. I kissed Brooke's lips and gently caressing her stomach before fixing her dress.

"Thank you so much doctor!Bye!"I said leading my family out.

"Darcy Styles?"Dr Hiller called her and she walked shyly to the doctor.

"Take this sweetheart!"Doctor gave her a lollipop and she took it happily and ran to me, I picked her in my arms.

"What do you tell Dr Hiller?"Brooke asked her.

"Thank you!"Darcy said shyly and we walked out the hospital. I was so happy today, another little girl. This one will precious like Darcy and Edward, the only difference was that I'm not gonna miss a single moment in her life. Daddy's here little girl and not going anywhere.

At home, everyone were so eager to know about our checkup, Perrie had six months old Gabriella in her arms, Eleanor had five months old James, Sophia and Barbara were a week pregnant both. They were cuddling with their husbands.

"What did the doctor say?"Eleanor spoke. Brooke and I smiled so happily, we would never wipe that smile off our faces.

"Brooke's expecting a baby girl!"I said happily and we all cheered up so happy, then Liam had to be the one who managed to remove our smile frol our faces now.

"Harry! I'm sorry to break it to you but...I don't think you'll be here to see her coming in the world!"Liam said sadly and the living room became silent now, all the boys head down, Brooke and I confused.

"What do you mean? Nothing will take my family away from me, I'm always gonna be there for my little girl, my beautiful son , my little princess and my wife that I love so much!"I said and he sighed. What was with him? He's scaring me.

"Nothing, except our world tour, we're leaving in two days,"Liam said and now I turned white like I've seen a ghost.

No not tour, not now, Brooke is five months pregnant of our daughter that means four months to go. If I go on tour, I'm not gonna be there for my daughter's birth. Damn what do I do? Do I go on tour or what?

(A/N: Did you like it? Awww it's a baby girl on the way yayyy! Damn tour is coming up, will Harry go? What will he decide? Plus three days its Darcy's birthday! What do you think?)