Chapter 40: Proud Parents

(Harry)

"Mommy!I'm home with daddy!"Darcy shouted cutely as we reached home from her school. Everyone was in the living room watching tv so I sat between Zayn and Louis with Darcy in my arms. Brooke was sitting with the other ladies holding Emily, like that Perrie had Gabriella, Eleanor had James and Barbara had Edward for now.

"Hey Darcy my baby, how was your first day?"Brooke asked our smiling daughter.

"I learned so many things, ask daddy!"Darcy squealed smiling at me and Brooke. I was so happy today.

"Aww tell us darling please!"Eleanor said and Darcy nodded.

"I learnt the alphabet, and how to count from zero to ten!"Darcy said ten she started to tell us the alphabet so cutely without any mistake, same for the numbers she was a very fast learner. Brooke and I looked at her smiling like proud parents we were. Well credit goes to Mrs Brooke Marie Styles for giving birth to the wonderful Darcy Anne Styles, best daughter ever from the stomach(spelling for wounb? no idea sorry) of the world's best wife and mommy ever!

"Very good Darcy you learned fast!"Zayn exclaimed happily.

"Have you got any friends?"Perrie asked my daughter. Darcy shook her head for no, aww it's ok it's only her first day. I know my baby will be loved by a lot in the future.

"Don't worry, you'll find some friends later, it takes time!"Niall explained and she smiled at him. Then sbhe turned to look at me and Brooke continously smiling a lot.

"You ok princess?"I asked her.

"I wamt to play with mommy and daddy"Darcy cooed making us giggle. How I can't wait to show the surprise to Brooke and start...ok ok I better shut up now or I'll ruin the suspense.

"We're here for you young lady!"Brooke said smiling as she gave Emily to Sophia and pat her knee so Darcy could join her , Eleanor moved so Incould sit next to Brooke. I put my arm around Brooke and I looked at my two loving girls.

"Mommy ! Daddy! I learned a song you want to listen?"Darcy asked Brooke and I sweetly and we smiled at each other. She already learnt a song? Bever felt so proud.

"Sing baby sing!"I said and she smiled at us showing her dimples.

"You're ma honey bunch, sugar plum🍭 pumpy-umpy-umpkin🍑, you're ma sweetie pie, you're ma cuppy cake 🍕gumdrop🍥, snoogums 🍩boogums🍬 yo"Darcy sang so cute and sweet, could only look at her jawdropped and so proud of her. He was so adorable. Brooke hugged her and I engulfed both of them in a hug kissing Darcy's cheeks and her neck to make her giggle.

"You're amazing Darcy baby! I'm so proud of you!"I said .

"Father Mother like Daughter!"Louis said as in Darcy was as talented as both her parents, yeah both, wait for Emily to grow less dependent on mother attention and Brooke will be ready to start career. I can't wait for that day.

We were now playing with Darcy whatever she wanted us to play, it was far far from annoying, we played hide and seek, hand games, running and catching,piggyback ride having her on my back and going round the mansion, never felt tired with her.

"Daddy wait? I have to give everyone something!"Darcy said so I put her down and she ran cutely to the living room, Brooke and I looked curiously at her taking out many colored papers from her pink Barbie bag.

"Aunt Perrie, Aunt Eleanor, Aunt Sophia, Aunt Barbara for youuuu!"Dhe cooed giving them a paper, wen we came closer we realised it was all heart shaped colored papers where there was a sticker in the middle written I ❤️ U. She's an angel!

"Aww thank you Darcy baby! I love you too!"Perrie said kissing my daughter's cheek. Then she turned to the lads, her uncles. For them it was a blue heart instead of pink for the ladies.

"Uncle Zayn, Uncle Louis, Uncle Liam, Uncle Niall for youuuu!"Darcy said as if she was singing cutely. Louis took her in his arms making her fly so she squeal and he kissed her cheek.

"We love you so much Darcybear! Dont ever change no matter how much you grow up!"Louis told her and she smiled at him before looking at me and Brooke. She took out from her bag a bigger heart pink where she drew our beautiful family me could tell from the scribbling to do my curly hair, Brooke like a nicely tall shorter than me woman , and small kids like her,Edward and Emily. And she drew smaller hearts also. I took her in my arms hugging her and kissing her cheeks many times.

"I love you daddy, mommy, Edward and Emily my best family ever!"Darcy said and Brooke and i hugged her, then we heard Edward turned to see us and he shook his hand towards us like he wanted to join, he cooed happily.

"Yayyy Edward come come! baby brother!"Darcy said so sweetly waving to her small brother who crawled on everyone's lap to reach us and Brooke took him in the hug, Emily was too young so except her it was our beautiful family hug.

I don't know what I'll do without them!

"Harry?"Brooke wispered. I looked down at her smiling.

"Yes babe?"I asked her.

"Remember when you said Emily could share Darcy's room for the moment, can I know what does that mean?"Brooke asked me and I smiled at the thought. She really wants to know huh? No no have to wait.

"That, my love, is a surprise!"I wispered in her ear kissing her below her ear and she giggled.

A surprise she sure will love it definitely, but there is a sad part in it. But you know what they say,

Even in the sad moment, we find happiness, for us we will always be happy no matter what.

(A/N: Aww Darcy sooo cuteeee! What do you think is Harry's surprise? Its big all I can tell you hehe! What do you think)