Chapter 25 Part 2: Power Of Love

Previously on chapter 25 part 1

"Doctor? How's the baby?"I asked him as he looked puzzled. I don't like this.

"About the baby..."He started not in a convincing tone.
________________________________________________________________________

(Harry)

No god please don't tell me we lost the baby. Makayla , swear if I find you, you'll suffer a painful death and I'll prsy that you wont rest in peace.

"Well, I can't say the baby's lost but I can't find a heartbeat...I dont know if it's like a coma in the mother's stomach. Let her recover and once she's better I'll test again!"Doctor said sadly. What did it mean? My baby in coma? In Brooke's stomach? Is it even possible? We all started crying, I mean Darcy and me were really crying, the boys were sobing controlling themselves and comfort us both.

"Can I see her please?"I asked him and he looked at my desperate green eyes.

"Ok, just you but I want her to rest!"Doctor said and I looked at everyone before entering.

"Go easy Harry!"Louis told me. I wanted Darcy to come too but dictor couldn't allow her, maybe he's right. She couldn't see her mother in so much pain. Only I went in the room and slowy closed the door behind me.

I watched the body of my wife still motionless, she must be sleeping now, exhausted. The doctors made her wear that hospital gown and now she was sleeping like a baby. I didn't want to disturb her because she was so peaceful and needed as much rest as possible. I said on the chair next to her bed squeezing her hand softly.

"I love you Brooke! I hope you and our baby will be ok!"I said and I had tears streaming down my face now, I started praying hard that nothing could happen to my Brooke and my baby. They mean everything to me.

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be your life,your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart, is breathing through this

Moment in time, I find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go

Coz I'm tired of sleeping alone.

I sang softly crying my heart out squeezing her hand in hope that she'll wake up and tell me she was fine. Brooke was motionless for a really long time, the more quiet she was, the more I was worried, about her and about our baby in her belly.

In life or death, I'll always love you Brooke!

(Brooke)

If we could only have this life for one more day

If we could only turn back time

You know I'll be your life,your voice, your reason to be

My love, my heart, is breathing through this

Moment in time, I find the words to say

Before you leave me today

Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go