Chapter 38: Brooke And Emily Back Home

ONE WEEK LATER

(Harry)

It was nine in the morning on a cold november in London, today Darcy was still asleep, so peaceful, like sleeping beauty, she's my little beauty. Darcy and Edward were sleeping too peaceful so I didn't want to wake them up even if I had to bring Brooke and Emily back home, yeah they're ready to go home. Finally! I slowly got out of the bed amd put the covers over my daughter's body and I went in the bathroom to have. nice shower. When I was done, I wore a dark blue full sleeve shirt with some dark skinny jeans , my coat and a beanie. I kissed my babies' cheek and was ready to leave.

I was so happy that Brooke was coming back home. With Emily. I missed them so much. Guess it could be a surprise for Darcy and Edward. I got in my car and drove as fast as I could to the hospital, I couldn't wait anymore. U want my full family. While I was driving, my phone rang, it was my mom.

"Hi mom how are you?"I answered nicely.

"Hi Harry. I'm good, how's Brooke and your new daughter?"Mom asked ne and I giggled.

"It's Emily mom and they both fine, today I'm bringing them home! I miss them so much!"I said and mom awwed.

"I'd love to see her one day soon! I hioe you didn't have trouble with Darcy and Edward alone?"Mom asked me and I laughed. What the? Darcy and Edward are not at all trouble.

"Absolutely not, my babies are angels! I love them, my family is amazing...that includes you, Gemma and dad!"I said and she giggled.

"I love you too Harry. Tell Brooke and said hi! Ok I won't bug you more! Bye!"Mom said and I giggled.

"I love you too mom! Bye!"I said nd cut the call.

At the hospital, I ran to Brooke's room and I saw my beautiful wife wearing a red parka nicely closed, dark blue jeans and some black boots till her knees, even if she had a parka, I could tell er stomach already reduced, but post pregnacy weight gain was shown in her face, still chubby but cute. Her hand and legs they were back to normal a little, just the face. I didnt care anyway, she was beautiful all the time and will always be.

Brooke looked happily at me and I ran to take her in my arms spinning her around, she started giggling when my grip on her waist tightened.

"I miss you so much! Finally you're coming home"I told her and she nudged her head in my chest like she missed me too.

"I missed you too! Emily too, take us home Harry please , let's get out of here!"Brooke said and I let go of her to take my newborn daughter in my arms carefully so finally Brooke and I walked out the hospital with baby Emily. Brooke caught my arm the whole time. Emily was still sleeping so when we reaced the car I gave her to Brooke d I could drive.

"The kids are asleep?"Brooke asked me snuggling Emily.

"Too well, let's surprise them ok?"I told her and she nodded in agreement. Brooke is the best.

"Darcy is bathing herself?"Brooke asked me and I giggled, she hasn't forgotten anything, if course she wouldn't but still.

"No, actually she wants me to do it for her! But she teaches Gabriella to speak and more"I told her and she had the same face I had when I realised Darcy baby was growing up now. Brooke too felt sad about it, but like Niall once said, children grow and one day they wont be children anymore. That was the sad part.

"She's growing up so fast!"Brooke mumbled and I smiled a little placing one hand on Brooke's leg.

"Brooke, she'll always be our little girl!"I told her and she nodded in agreement.

In the mansion, Brooke and I went straight to our room. Darcy was still sleeping to our surprise, it was now 11 o'clock and how come she was still in bed. Edward he was awake in his bed playing with his teddy.

"Where will Emily sleep?"Brooke asked me slowly and I smiled.

"For the moment , she'll share Darcy's room, I kept a crib and changing table there"I told her and she smiled. She didn't ask me why I said for the moment, its ok it's a surprise, a little emotional, ok ok no clue!Brooke went to keep Emily in her crib and came back and we both sat on the bed trying to surprise Darcy.

"Darcy! Darcy! Baby look who's back?"Brooke cooed slowly shaking her small body by the sheets.

"Wake up princess"I said caressing her hair and when I touched her head I heard a small groan. Aww she's waking up. When she opened her eyes and looked at Brooke and I she jumped at her mommy and dragged me in the hug, this made Brooke fall in the bed.

"MOMMY! DADDY!"Darcy cooed hugging us both in the bed. She was so happy to see her mommy again. I think Edward heard as he let out his usual happy cute noise and jumping up and down his bed.

"Come here little guy!"I said taking him and joining us in the family hug. He giggled cutely and happily.

"Is Emily sleeping in my--our room?"Darcy asked us and Brooke nodded which made Darcy smiled like she was the happiest sister ever. And I thought she wouldn't like to share her room with her sister but Darcy Anne Styles always have to surprise me, good surprise of course.

"Heyyyy heyyy look who's back! Welcome back Mrs Styles!"It was Zerrie that came,maybe they heard us giggling heard our happy family Styles moment. No problem. Brooke hugged Zayn and Perrie as they didn't see her or a week.

"Harry was a mess without you Brooke! He was crazy!"Perrie said and I started blushing. Brooke and Zayn giggled looking at me.

"So crazy he needed his daughter to feed him, morning, noon and night! Right Darcy?"Zayn said looking at me and Darcy, Brooke was jawdropped.

"Darcy fed you? "Brooke asked me controlling her laugh, not for long, she bursted laughing when I nodded. yes.

"It was like Daddy was a baby! Baby Daddy!"Darcy said and they all giggled except me who pouted crossing my arms. Brooke pulled my cheeks smiling.

"Awesome Darcy! Baby Daddy!"Brooke high fived Darcy and I parted my lips in shock at her.

"Heyyy"I pouted and they laughed.

"So Darcy, would you like it if mommy and baby daddy take you to school tomorrow?"Brooke asked her and my baby's smile disappeared like she was gonna cry, I felt sad too you know how I feel about Darcy going to school right? But I had to be strong.

"Seriously now?"I looked at Brooke and she nodded slowly.

"Harry we talked about it. Tomorrow's monday and it is perfect because it's exactly two months the academic year started!"Brooke said.

"Yeah, she wont miss much and she'll have a lot of fun"Perrie said.

OMG this is it , my baby girl is going to school tomorrow! Can a vampire bite her so she'll stop ageing and growing please? Ok I'm exagerating now! But seriously, please Darcy stay the little baby you are.

"Only if daddy and mommy come with me"Darcy said. Did she just say that?

(A/N: Less than 10 chapters and it will be over *sob**sob*. What do you think? )