Chapter 11: Brooke On The Rise

(Harry)

Finally just me and the love of my life Brooke the whole day. I was driving the car while Brooke turned on the radio singing along "Story Of My Life", I loved her voice, I remember when she was in college she used to practice for her singing exams in front of me she was the nightingale of the world.

She was my nightingale.

"Harry where are we going?"Brooke asked me and I chuckled at her, like i was going to tell her. Wait, girl wait!

"I have two surprises, one professional and one...cute"I told her and she gave me a questioning look, she was so cute. She really wanted to know, girls can be so impatient.

"Oook, which is what?"She asked me and I put my free hand on her leg and she closed her eyes a little and let out a breath, love her body responding to me everything I touch her, even just a touch. That was my Brooke. I love her to death.

"Surprise babe!"I told her caressing her leg and continued driving, later we made it to Syco Records. The look on my wife's face was like she had no clue why I took her here. Love it when she's in confusion.

"Baby why are we here?"She asked as we came out of the car, I caught her hand and we both walked in the building. Everyone smiled at us so we waved them hi, Syco Records was always a very busy place. Brooke and I walked straight to the studio, luckily Uncle Simon was there. He showed a large smile at us shaking our hands.

"How are you both?"Uncle Simon asked us smiling.

"Great and you how's your daughter Uncle Simon?"I asked him and he smiled. He's gonna be an excellent father.

"Good good, you're here for what we discussed last night right?"He asked me and now Brooke looked at me with a what expression. I didn't tell her, obviously it was a surprise.

"What were you discussing about last night?" Brooke asked innocently looking at both Simon and I. We men smiled at each other.

"Brooke, your husband been drooling about your beautiful voice!"Simon said and I started blushing making Brooke smile at me, she was blushing too but didn't get why we're here.

"And?"She asked so he could continue.

"You know why you're here? I want yiu to get in there and sing, let the world know about the talented Brooke Styles!"Simon said and now she was jawdropped keeping her hand in fromt of her mouth.

"You did this?"Brooke looked at me, I smiled cheekily at her.

"I want our three children to be proud of both their parents, especially their beautiful and very talented mother! "I told putting my arms around her waist, her face was happy and some worry too, why?

"But what Harry? I'm pregnant and what if people hate--"She started and I stopped her cupping her face with my both hands, how could she ever think people would hate her?

"Ssshh, you're pregnant and you're beautiful , noone will hate you, I promise, if someone does he'll have to deal with me!"I told her pecking her lips. She smiled finally.

"I love you Harry"She said and went inside the studio where the mic was there, she put the big headphones on her head and smiling at me, Simon and I were looking at her through the glass. I can't wait to hear my beautiful wife's beautiful voice.

Come on Brooke, you can do it!

The music of the song of Unconditionally by Katy Perry started playing and Brooke looked straight at me smiling, I mouthed to her"I love you" making her giggle.

Brooke started singing from the bottom of her heart.

Oh no, did I get too close?

Oh, did I almost see