Chapter 27: My Kids Love Me So Much

(Narrator)

Ever since the terrible incident, Harry' been and more careful, watching his wife's every move, not leaving her a moment, except the bathroom of course. As you know Harry always was the over protective and caring husband and daddy, now he's even more. Brooke being six months pregnant, her somqch growing growing, poor girl getting exhausted like anything very quickly and she can't keep moving so much like now.

Which is why everyone told Harry that travelling wasn't good for Brooke! Did he listen? No!

Harry wouldn't do the tour without his loving wife and his two super cute angels Darcy and Edward.

But for the sake of Brooke, Harry made a very serious decision along with his bandmates.

Tour has ended sooner than planned. Instead of touring of six more months, concerts been reduced upto three months.

Which was exactly Brooke's night month of pregnancy! She was gonna give birth to their daughter any moment, so Harry wanted to be home to see that day.

The day he missed for Darcy and Edward. He didn't want to miss this special , the birth of his third child.

The last One Direction concert of the Where We Are Tour was in Cheshire, Harry's hometown, so everyone had a lot of fun at Harry's house. Darcy was very happy to see her grandparents Anne and Des, aunt Gemma. Darcy was always such an adorable daddy's little girl. Edward, well he's still so super cute, he started already to look a lot like his father when he was young. Now he's 11 months old.

Time flies like a bullet, but the love between Harry and Brooke or the love Harry had for his family will never change, ok it changes, only to become stronger and stronger, never decreasing.

Now that tour was finally over, it was finally time to go home. They all said goodbyes to Anne,Des and Gemma before leaving to the airport to London. World Tour is over, it's family time now. Something that Harry loved more and more.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(Harry)

Phewww finally tour was over. It was fun, like I had so much fun. Want to know why? I have the most amazing fans in the world, it was awesome to perform for them. Main reason, nothing's better than living your dream with your family, watching them enjoying, dancing at the songs you're singing. Any free time, it felt so good to have your loving wife to cherish you, the cutest children to make not feeling bored at all. You could spoil your family as much as you want.

My life was perfect.

"I can't wait to see the girls! I wonder how are Barbara and Sophia now?"Brooke said as we boarded our private jet to go to London. Yeah we're going back home. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed with my family in my own room in the 1D mansion which is our home.

"They're four months pregnant now right Niall?Liam?"Zayn asked them , Niall and Liam nodded smiling. In the jet, we watched my two cute kids playing with their new toys,Darcy and Edward was playing with their 1D dolls, Darcy's favorite was always...the Harry doll duh! Edward well he still didn't know. It was so nice to see them play together.

"Edward, that's uncle Zayn!"Darcy showed her brother the Zayn doll also pointing the real Zayn, he looked at both the doll and real Zayn continously.

"That's Uncle Louis! Call him uncle Boobear!"Darcy said and we bursted laughing.

"Hey!!"Louis whined like a kid.

"That's uncle Niall, don't take his food!"Darcy told her brother and we laughed again including Niall, shameless.

"She already knows you too well Nialler!"I told him hitting him playfully as I couldn't control my laughter.