Chapter 24 Part 2: I'm Coming Babe, I Love You

(Harry)

Where did she go? Who the hell could kidnap my wife? How could she lr Louis let he or she in? Wait where was Louis? I told him to take care of her, O asked him just this he couldn't.

"LOUIS WILLIAM TOMLINSON WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"I screamed from the top of my lungs that even Liam and Zayn came running here. Niall covered Darcy's ears, thank god Edward was in a deep deep sleep.

"Why are you screaming like this?"Zayn came in wondering what was happening? Where's Louis?

"Someone took Brooke, left this note...it's threatening!"I growled.

"My god! Ok where's Louis?"Liam asked and we were all searching in our room everywhere.

"Daddy! Come here!"Darcy called me pointing to my wardrobe, I went closer and I could hear panting. I opened quickly and it revealed...Louis? Tied up and completely bruised. What happened? Hope Brooke was ok!

"Louis! Oh my god better tell me everything!"I told him helping him out, taking off the tight rope, putting him on the bed. Niall gave him water. Louis couldn't take his eyes off Darcy, like it had something to do with her, I could tell.

(Louis tells Harry and the others everything)

I facepalmed myself crying like crazy. Why do people can't let us live happily forever? An old fucking crazy deal had to come back now, well there is no way in hell, a bitch is taking my little princess away! Darcy is going nowhere! She's mine and Brooke's forever! I didnt know where to bang my head onto, I was so angry and worried about Brooke!

"Harry I'm sorry about the deal!"Louis said.

"Thats ok, forget it!"I told him letting him know I wasn't mad about that.

"You're not mad? She wanted to sell her kid-your kid"Zayn told me as if I was supposed to be mad with Brooke that she wanted to give away Darcy. Why should I be mad at her? Three years ago if I was her, that's what I'll do? Loving Darcy more than anything was a thing but before she was born, Brooke and I havent planned it. Darcy is and will never be a mistake. Never.

"Guys it was four years ago, just before she so called broke up with me, she didn't have any other choice, bow it's only that psycho woman who showed up after these years. We have to save Brooke!"I told them and I saw they were smiling at me a little.

"Ok...Louis do you know where she'd take Brooke?"Liam asked Louis bit I don't think he had a clue, god knows how long he's been locked up inside and she must have beaten him like shit.

"All I remember was she carried Brooke on her shoulders out of the room, she came back, beating me up , locking me in the wardrobe!"Louis explained and I started cursing under my breath, pulling my hair in frustration, screaming, Niall and Zayn caught me tight.

"Harry calm down!"Niall said and I gave him a dead look.

"My wife is missing and you want me to fucking calm down! Sure you don't understanf, its not Barbara who's missing!"I yelled at him.

"Harry stop! This screaming won't bring her back like that! We'll find her Harry, I promise!"Zayn said. I staryed to cry now. I hope Brooke was ok. I should have never left her alone, she should have come with us.

"And please calm down,you're scaring your daughter!"Liam said as he was snuggling crying Darcy in his arms, damn I was scaring her. I took her in my arms consoling.

"I'm sorry Darcy! Don't cry!"I wispered in her ear crying.

"Daddy...we'll find mommy?"Darcy cried in my chest and I rested my chin to her head. I just had an idea now.

"We'll find her princess! You're coming with us ok?"I told her and now everyone looked at me like I was crazy. I don't care, I can be crazy for my family.

"Harry are you crazy? Its Darcy she wants, she took your wife with er because she knows you'd come...with she wants"Louis yelled in high pitch tone. I smiled at him a little.

"Exactly!"I told him. They looked at me like I had gone mad. Think about it, Makayla wants Darcy but there's no way in hell I or Brooke was gonna give up on or little daughter, never. But Makayla won't let Brooke away unless we"give " her what she wants. Right? I have a plan in my head that could work if we all do it together.

It was a crazy plan but listen to me, I'm ready to go to any extent to protect my family.

"Sounds like you have a plan, you guys go with Harry, I'll stay with Edward! Good luck guys!"Niall said.

Let the fight begin. Brooke , I'm coming babe, I love you.

(A/N: Yayyy Go Harry go! What do you think? More drama coming up?)