Chapter 5:It's Ok Edward, Daddy's Here

(Harry)

I hugged my son tightly snuggling and he buried his small head further in my chest sobing.

Thank god he was ok

"Sshh it's over Edward, daddy's here! sshh it's ok, I love you!"I wispered to my baby boy and he stopped crying. I looked at the amazing person who saved us, the reason my little Edward was safe now.

My beloved sister, Gemma!

"Noone hurt my nephew!"Gemma said hugging me and Edward, I was more than happy and I realised I had tears of joy now. Everyone screamed in happiness and relief.

"How did you know Gemma?"I asked her and she smiled at me caressing Edward's head.

"Your wife called, she was too worried , she told me everything , I couldn't let my brother and my nephew get hurt!"Gemma said. Brooke must have called her after none of us replied to her calls. This is why I love her,

"Thank you Gemma,"I told her and she went to Alice's motionless body. Niall and Gemma were carrying Alice downstairs , following them, Louis,Liam, Zayn, Gemma and me holding my baby.

"Ed is waiting in his car downstairs"Gemma said. Maybe Alice tried to explain that Ed was coming...with Gemma but she couldn't finish. Now that made sense. But poor Ed, how will he react when he'll say his dead or passed out I hope wife? He'll be devastated!

We all left the appartment and I saw outside a red Beattle, Alice's car. Ed came out running , his face full of tears soon as he saw Alice carried by Niall and my sister.

"She's breathing Ed! But she needs treatment!"Niall and we were all relieved. Thank god she 's alive! Ed carried Alice bridal style and put her in the car.

"Gemma can you hold him?"I asked Gemma to carry Edward and we joined Ed in his car.

"Sit with her. I'm driving, it's ok!"I told her and he scooped back holding the body of his wife like he would never lose her. Gemma sat in the passenger seat next to me with Edward on her lap holding him very protectively. She admired him a lot.

"Two months baby and he's already so much like you!" Gemma said and I smiled while driving. Wait a second, I have no idea where we were going. I called Louis immediately.

"Something wrong?"Louis asked me on the phone. Do people always call when there's somethinh wrong?

"Where are we going actually?"I asked him.

"We scared our wives enough I think, especially yours so it's best we go home Hazza!"Louis said. Yeah he's right , Brooke must be so worried about Edward and I , she can't wait longer.

"Right but Alice?"I asked looking at Ed and Alice by the mirror.

"In case you forgot. Eleanor 's doctor is coming to check her up , he'll take care of Alice I already called him!"Louis said. This is why I love the boys. They're the best!

I know Eleanor been out of the hospital way to early, ask me why? Being Eleanor Tomlinson, we spent gave more money so a private doctor could come often at home and take care of her and James. Like hospital treatment at home. Today it was good for Alice. I drove faster home.

"Harry?"Ed asked me, he was crying.

"Yeah?"I asked him.

"Thank you so much!"Ed said and I smiled at him. I'll always be there for him, for all my loved ones.

"Anytime mate!"I told him and then I felt a finger touching my cheek. I thought it was Gemma at first but then when I turned my head, it was my little boy poking my cheek smiling so cutely. I smiled at him.

"Daddy 's driving little guy, don't disturb him"Gemma said, I laughed. I liked it.

" it's ok let him do, he's my baby boy!"I said caressing his cheek. My baby wants to play, let him play.

At home, soon as we parked our cars and came out, I saw Brooke running to my arms with tears in her eyes. She was so freaking scared. The other girls hugged their husbands.

"Harry!!! You ok? How's Edward?"Brooke asked excited and nervous together.

"Relax babe, he's fine!"I told her keeping my hands on her shoulders. Gemma came to us handing Edward to Brooke , she was so happy to see him again.

"Edward! Baby I missed you, I love you so much, I won't leave you again...please tell me that's not Alice!"Brooke said with tears in her eyes soon as she saw Ed carrying Alice she was shocked. It's her bestfriend, they've gone through too much, Alice helped Brooke when she was pregnant of Darcy, she was there when I wasn't.

Before I even knew I was a dad!

"She's alive don't worry, is El's doctor here?"Ed asked and she nodded and we all got inside. Brooke 's grip on Edward was tighter, she really didn't want to lose him ever again.

"How's my gorgeous wife doctor?"Louis asked the doctor who next to Eleanor on the couch.

"She's doing great, nothing to worry, James is healthy as a horse! Where's the injuree?"He asked and Ed made Alice lie down on the couch. Looks like doctor called other nurses and doctors for Alice, they were cleaning her shot arm. Giving her the electric shock thing(dunno how its called), her body moved up and down.

Everyone was tensed and praying hard that she'll be ok. Brooke leaned her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her . Zayn and Perrie same , Louis and Eleanor sitting on the loveseat, Niall and Barbara, Liam and Sophia praying the hardest.

I'm glad Darcy was sleeping, I wouldn't want her to see this. Then later we finally heard a light moan filling the silent living room. Alice was moving.

"She's back! She needs to rest, it's better she stays here tonight, let her stay in this couch"Doctor said and we were so relieved, Ed more than anyone else. After Ed, it was her loyal bestfriend which was my wife Brooke who was so happy now.

"Here's her medicine, how are you Mrs Styles?"Doctor gave Ed medicines and turned to Brooke.

"Never better doctor!"Brooke finally spoke caressing Edward's back and the doctor smiled and left. Brooke still nt letting go of our son she came to sit next to her bestfriend.

"Alice, so glad you're ok, thank you so much --"Brooke told her amd Alice stopped her smiling.

"I wouldn't let my bestfriend's happiness destroy, it's over now, forget it,"Alice told her and hugged careful enough not to squeeze our baby. I smiled looking at both bestfriends happily reunited.

"Thank you so much Gemma!"Brooke told my sister standing up walking towards us. Gemma hugged her.

"Anytime for my family, I'll always be there! Oh guys, mom said hi and she loves you both, Darcy and Edward!"Gemma said making Brooke and I blushed, I put my arms around Brooke's waist , we watched my sister leaving and I wanted the catch up the time lost with my family.

"Shall we go upstairs? You look tired!"I wispered in her ears and she giggled and nodded. We went in our bedroom , Brooke kept Edward in his bed and we both kissed his forehead.

"Sleep well baby, mommy and daddy will never let you go, we love you"I said and we went to Darcy's room, she was sleeping so peacefully in her cute pink pyjamas, her thumb in her small mouth.

"Daddy's back princess, we can play when you wake up ok?"I told her kissing her forehead. Brooke put her pink bedsheet more into her caressing her hair. I slowly pinned Brooke against the wall making her look me in the eyes as I caught her waist.

"I'm not losing you ever. I'm always gonna be here, I was so scared when Kayla put a knife to Edward's throat, I thought it was over, I thought I lost a part of you and I...I"I said and i realised I had tears in my eyes, Brooke stopped me.

"Hey it's ok, Edward's fine now, he's with us, I'm here and we're not going anywhere without you. You never lost me Harry and you never will. I love you more than anything!"Brooke said kissing my tears and I kissed her lips hungrily, she bit her lip so she wouldn't moan because we were in our daughter's room. Not breaking the kiss I carried Brooke back to our room and we were making out on our bed.

Last thing, I reached her stomach, lifted her shirt and kissed softly her stomach as I was kissing our third little angel.

"I love you so much baby, as much as I love your mommy, sister and brother. I'm not missing a single moment with you, daddy will always be there for you no matter what"I wispered kissing her belly.

"Harry, come here please!"Brooke whined like a kid, she wanted to sleep with me, in my arms. Our favorite position. I opened my arms and she was on top of me hugging me like a teddybear nudging in my chest, I put my arms around her resting my chin on her head , my hand on her hair. We drifted to sleep.

"I love you Brooke Marie Styles forever!"I wispered and fell asleep.

What a long day we had today! Stressful, I'm sure tomorrow will be a much better day for everyone. Especially Brooke and I.

(A/N Yayyy! Alice is alive! Who doesn't love Gemma come on! Which is ur fav couple?

Hooke

Elounor

Zerrie

Halvin

Liam and Sophia(im not so crazy abt them how do we ship them?)

Ed and Alice

I can't believe this story has already 90 reads in less than a week ! You guys are amazing, thank you everyone reading this story hope you enjoying it.)