Chapter 18: Excited For Tour

(Harry)

New York here we come! I'm so excited, we allquickly left the airport to get in a van that was waiting for us. Like I said before, news travel fast, there was thousands of fans screaming chasing us, the screams made Edward awake and he started crying in my arms, I caught tighter telling him not to cry. Darcy too she buried her head further in Brooke's chest.

"Hello everyone, we love you but you're scaring my kids,"I yelled as we kept running, I knew it was useless to talk to crazy screaming fans but whatever. For important, we were all safe in the van.

"That was welcoming!"Niall said letting a big sigh out of his mouth relaxing himself. I snuggled Edward in my arms so he stopped crying, now he looked at me with a cute smile, his tiny hands on my face.

"Daddy, when you will sing?"Darcy asked me, she was really excited to hear her daddy sing, it was just the fans she was not used to, she was scared of them.

"Tonight is our first show baby, we'll first take some rest in the hotel ok?"I told her and she smiled. Of course, she had to be super adorable.

"Not again sleep! I am not sleepy!"Darcy pouted shaking her head super cutely, we all laughed in the van, even the driver.

"Harry you better sing to her if you want to get some sleep for you"Liam said making Niall burst laughing the most.

"Yeah princess is in full form!"Brooke commented playing with Darcy 's her, I put my free arm around her kissing her then Darcy's cheek.

"And let her be, our little princess can have as much fun as she wants!"I said and there was a chorus of awwws.

The driver took us to the back entrance of the Ritz five star hotel and they were people to take all our stuffs. It pays to be member of the biggest band of the planet. Before we could be spotted we rushed into the hotel taking our respective rooms key cards. Darcy in Brooke's arms looked around the luxurious place like she was in heaven or something, her small mouth wide opened. Liam was telling us who and who shared rooms.

"Niall and Zayn, Louis and I, Styles family the room connected to ours!"Liam said acting all Daddy Direction and we went to our rooms. As Brooke and I walked with our babies in our arms there was a young blonde woman coming to us, she was working here.

"Mr and Mrs Styles, your manager didn't inform us that you'll bring yoyr kids so we didn't put extra bed for them, I'm so sorry, I just called someone to get two for you alright?"She said politely, my stomach flipped when she called is Mr and Mrs Styles. No bed for our kids was not a problem at all, I 'll be happy to sleep in a kingsize bed with my complete family with me.

"No problem! Thank you,"I simply and she smiled at Darcy before leaving. Everyone loved Darcy, Edward too,noone hated them and I'm happy of that. I opened the door to our huge room and it was amazing, thise fancy furnitures, feels like we were king and queen of the world. I put sleeping Edward carefully on the kingsize bed, I was scared that he might roll and fall down so I put the covers on his body well in the middle of the bed. Darcy was running around the room exploring, it was suite so she had a lot to see.

Brooke was exhausted lying on the bed next to Edward, pregnancy got thevezt of her. I scoop to her side of the bed lifting her shirt and started massaging her big belly, she slowly moaned in pleasure.

"Mommy! How is my sister?"Darcy climbed on the bed joining us, she looked at her mommy's belly smiling, I knew she was really looking forward to see her little sister coming in the world, we all were.

"She's fine baby!"Brooke told her, I put her shirt properly hugging my two fav girls tightly.

"I love you so much , I'm so happy to do this tour with you! Can't be happier!"I said seeing them smile.

"Daddy can we see you sing?"Darcy asked me making Brooke and I giggle.

"Of course you can Darcy Anne Styles! Special seat for you and mommy!"I said and she jumped happily in my arms.

We were enjoying our cute family moment and guess who had to ruin it, Louis William Tomlinson!

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES! WE'RE GOING TO PRACTICE SO GET READY NOW!" Louis shouted after knocking to the door connected to his room. Why was he in the room connected to mine? He's ruin everything! Kidding! Tonight was our first show so we have practice to do now.

"So who 's in the mood of going now?"I asked playing with my daughter's hair. Brooke and Darcy raised their hands fast at the same time.

"Let us shower and change first!"Brooke said, taking other clothes and her towel before going in the bathroom. By the time she was bathing, I took Darcy to the second bathroom to give her a bath, I removed her clothes and placed in the bathub, she was playing with the bubbles quickly. I loved to see my little princess playing in the shower. I put her shampoo on her hair massaging her head, soap on her soft skin, she was just playing with the bubbles.

"Daddy?"She cooed smiling at me.

"Yeah princess?"I called and I should have known it was a naughty smile on her face as she threw thick white bubble thing on me. Oh oh you want to play baby, Daddy's here!

"Daddy became Santa !"Darcy squealed as she kept creatively the bubble thing on my chin as if it was beard, she laughed so cutely.

"Oh oh merry christmas!"I yelled like Santa Claus and I forgot to lock the bathroom door, Brooke showed up and she laughed seeing my face. She quickly took a picture on her phone.

"Darcy could be your stylist!"Brooke said and I laughed, she'll be like Lou. Speaking of Lou, I'm sure it will nice for her to meet Darcy and Edward. After giving Darcy a bath, I took a quick shower and wore a rolling stones black shirt, black skinny jeans. Brooke wore a short little black dress that came to her knees and some flat boots. She dressed up Darcy with a white One Direction t shirt and a small cute fluffy shiny black skirt with tiny converse. Darcy was officially the cutest directioner ever!

"Yayyy Daddy will sing! Daddy daddy daddy!"Darcy jumped excited running towards the door. She was more excited about the door than I was.

Don't worry Darcy, we're all gonna have fun!

(A/N:Hello! What do you think of it? Sorry for the wait. My 2nd semester exams going on so taking time. Next chapter another guest appearance :) )