Chapter 22: Father Like Daughter

(Harry)

Brooke kept her hands on her stomach like she was in pain. Thr made me worried, I moved closer to her , now everyone's eyes on her. Even Darcy.

"Brooke?You ok?"I asked her and she smiled at me, Brooke and Darcy always been the best two persons to surprise or shock me anytime. Brooke took my hand with hers, her other hand lifting her shirt showing her stomach. What?

"Guess Daddy really hurt mommy this time!"Louis mumbled and I gave him the dead glare.

"No he didnt...look Harry!"Brooke said placing my hand on her bared big belly, few seconds later I felt a tiny bump or should I say

Kick

Was that our little girl kicking?

"She kicked, Harry!"Brooke said happily and moaning every five minutes our baby kicked. Tears started falling from my eyes, this was so magical, sad I couldnt feel Darcy's or Edward's kicks, I am not missing a thing from this baby girl's life. My hand on her stomach was caressing and I couldnt help but smile like an idiot everytime there was a kick. The lads too were amazed jawdropped frozen in place.

"Daddy what happened?"Darcy asked me wondering I was smiling so much, I carried and made her put her tiny hand on Brooke's belly. She giggled.

"Sister kicking?"Darcy asked smiling happily, Brooke and I nodded smiling together. I leaned my ear to the belly so I could hear a louder stronger kick, made me laugh.

"She's not hurting you when she s kicking right?"I asking Brooke and she laughed.

"No of course she 's our baby!"Brooke said and the lads laughed.

"Well Hooke in case you didnt know, when a baby kicks means from now on, she can hear you!"Liam said like he was a teacher.

"So please at least for her sake, less PDA!"Louis said and Niall bursted laughing, Zayn too.

Wait a second, she can hear? Well come on Daddy Styles!

"Hey baby girl, this is your daddy, how you doing? I love you so much, your mommy, sister and brother we love you so much and we cant wait to see you...I missed a lot in your sister and brother s life but I ll always be there for you Im not gonna miss a thing. I ll always be with my family"I said kissing Brooke s stomach and I received another kick, take it like a nice reply from my daughter.

"She likes you already!"Brooke cooed and I kissed her belly many times thinking in my mind I was kissing our third baby. Seriously wish time could just fly to three more months to see her born.

"Mommy can I talk?"Darcy asked her mommy sweetly making all of us giggle.

"Of course baby!"Brooke told him and we watched my three years old daughter crawl near Brooke's belly and she started talking so sweetly.

"Hi i am Darcy your sister. I cant wait to see you and together we can play all the time. I love you so much!"Darcy said caressing her mommy s belly. She was so cute. Darcy was really more and more impatient to see her little sister so she ll have another person to play with and I know she'll be a very affectionate loving sister, she already loved Edward so much.

"Ok guys, I'm tired, bring Edward in his bed and leave I am so sleepy!"Brooke said as she started yawning. We had a long day today, amazing concert, a nice romantic night just my wife and I, now we need to sleep.

Niall and Zayn left to their rooms while Louis went to his room connected to ours to bring sleeping little Edward back in his bed. Louis and Liam left our room and now we were only Styles family now. Yayyy finally! Edward was already in a deep sleep, Brooke and I were tired as we lied on the bed but you cant say the same about my little princess. Darcy was jumping in our bed as she was in full form.