Chapter 24 Part 1: Makayla

Rewinding a bit

(Brooke)

The third pregnancy got the best of me, I was never so exhausted. Not complaining, I can't wait to see my new daughter. I knew Darcy and Edward will be perfectly fine with just their daddy. Harry won't let anything happen to them, he was too overprotective and I love it. I was about to close my eyes when the door opened to reveal a happy Louis Tomlinson.

"Hey Brooke, did I wake you?"Louis asked me as he sat next to me.

"No I was going to, it's ok!"I told him smiling and he smiled, I guessed Harry asked him to check on me whether Iwas ok.

"Sorry, Harry asked me to check on you!"Louis said honestly and I chuckled. See? Typical Harry!

"Harry better stop worrying like this, I'm fine!"I said and he smiled holding my hand.

"He loves you so much Brooke and he 's scared ...too scared that something might happen to you! He missed a lot in two kids life, he doesn't want to make the same mistakes"Louis said .

"For both the kids, it wasnt his fault! I'll be ok because he treats me like a princess...with you four, nothing to worry!"I told him and he hugged me. Then Louis turned on the television so we were watching Modern Family. Watching this serie made me realise how my family was the best,happiest, perfect family and I would do anything to protect it. Like Harry.

I started to get really tired so I decided to cuddle on the closest thing to me , Louis. So I could sleep like a baby, not better than with Harry but Louis was nice.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

(Louis)

Wow pregnancy made Brooke so sleepy and exhausted. It was really a bad idea to bring her on tour, we all knew that but Harry Freaking Styles wouldn't give us a choice. Glad she was sleeping in my arms, then then the bell rang so I stood up without disturbing Brooke to open the door and there was a young girl around our ages smiling at me. Do I know her?

"Can I help you?"I asked the girl and she was smiling more.

"Isn't that Brooke Styles room?"She asked politely or should I say too nicely. How did she know?

"Hmm yeah and you are?"I asked her. The look on her face made me think I had to be careful.

"Brooke will tell you who I am, we're school friends! Can I see her?"She said . Ok great, a friemd for Brooke.

"Sure...come in but she's asleep!"I told her letting her inside and we sat on the bed not disturbing sleeping Mrs Styles.

"Lou..."Brooke mumbled in her sleep, she must have heard the door.

"Brooke...an old friend wants to meet you"I said softly to Brooke . When her eyes opened, she looked at the girl and she didnt seemed happy to see her.

"What are you doing here?"Brooke asked the girl who now smiled evily.

"We had a deal Brooke Evans, where's my daughter?"The girl asked and now more confused than ever? What deal ? Daughter? Harry slept with few girls before Brooke but got noone pregnant, except Brooke. Darcy and Edward ate rightfully Harry's and Brooke's children. What was that girl talking about?

"Deal...wh-what deal?What is she talking about?I asked Brooke who look terrified, she started to cry.

"Brooke once told me to give her firstborn to me after birth for the appartment she used to live.I came to get my reward"The girl said amd that made Brooke and I turn pale, scared to death, I hugged Brooke who was crying hard.

"I changed my mind! Darcy's mine and we'll alwayd be together!"Brooke said.

"Wait a minute what's your name anyway! Why did you ask for Brooke's first baby , can't you--"I asked frustrated but she cut me.

"I'm Makayla, my boyfriend and I can't have kids so I asked Brooke soon as she told me she was pregnant of her first child! So we made a deal, a baby for the appartment, looks like Brooke didn't hold to the deal so I came by myself to get what I want."Makayla said and I was angry.

"You won't get Darcy, she'll never be yours, Harry won't let you"Brooke growled and she just earned a slap on her face.

"Where is she?"Makayla asked tightening her grip on Brooke's neck and stopped me from moving with her other arm.

"Like I 'm gonna tell you!"Brooke stuggled to breathe.

"She's pregnant you bitch! Let her go!"I yelled and she chuckled evily loosening the grip, Brooke breath heavily.

"If she's not with you, she must be with her daddy! Maybe if I destroy both her parents she'll come to me right? Amd noone will stop me, not even you!"She said finally turning to me. She hit me so many times to till I get bruises then she tied me with ropes then I think she drugged me as I felt dizzy.

All I remembered was the image of Makayla taking a also bruised Mrs Styles on her shoulders out of the room. Brooke had a cover on her mouth.

I need help, where am I? This was so dark? Where did she lock me? Scream Louis scream! Harry! Niall! Liam! Zayn! Where are you guys???

Aaaaahhhh

(A/N: ok this sucks right? For those who are confused, Makayla cant have kids with her boyfriend so when Brooke told her and Alice she was pregnant of Darcy, she wanted to have a child too. Desperate Brooke who broke up with Harry and her family leaving her needed a place to live so Makayla offered a deal. Maksyla could give her the appartment and Brooke in return would give her her first born baby, Darcy. But by time, Brooke grew attached to Darcy and didn't want to do the deal anymore. Now that she's well settled, Makayla who still wants Darcy, tries to make Brooke's life miserabke, tearing down the perfect family!

Sorry for confusion. Will the others find Louis and where is he? More drama coming up in Part 2 )