Chapter 32: Not Without Him

Rewinding a bit

(Brooke)

I'm so tired, even if I may have slept for many hours feels like I never slept at all. I felt my muscles tight like won't let me get out of the bed. My stomach hurting like anything, this third pregnancy been the worst of all the three. I'm not regretting anything, just a matter of fact, mom told me that the third pregnancy will be more painful. During my sleep I moved my arms on the bed searching for my husband to cuddle with but I couldn't find him. That was when I became awake sitting up on the bed. Only then, I noticed not only Harry was missing, Edward too.

"Harry!"I shouted hoping he'll sprint back in the room. To my disappointment, it wasn't him tht came fast, it was Liam!

"Morning Mrs Styles,"Liam said smiling.

"Morning Liam, where's Harry?"I asked him straight away and he giggled.

"Harry took Darcy and Edward out, he didn't want to disturb you !"Liam said n I nodded in understanding.

Typical Harry!

"Fine, could you help me out please?"I asked him as I couldn't get up myself. I took Liam's hand and he helped go down the stairs join the others. I was starving.

"Hey Brooke, we thought you'll never wake up!"Eleanor said we gathered for late breakfast, ok maybe brunch might be a better word.

"I bet she woke up because she didn't feel Harry in the bed!"Perrie said making everyone laugh. I can't argue on that, that was true.

"True actually!"I mumbled, loud enough so they heard me. Today ot was mr Zayn Malik who cooked today, his homemade lasagna. Yum.

"Zayn you're the best"I said mouthful of lasagna because I was very very hungry, everyone looked at me like I ws a cartoon character.

"Since when did you become like Niall?"Louis asked, Niall punched carefully. I smiled at them.

"Whaaa-I can't help it, I'm hungry!"I whined and they giggled. We were enjoyed the Zayn lasagna, he was asagna genius.

After eating we were watching a movie all together, damn I miss Harry, I want to cuddle with him, I needed to be in his arms, miss my babies too. Hope wherever they were, they were ok, and having fun. We were watching The Vow, I felt more jealous when I saw Elounor, Zerrie, Halvin and Sophiam cuddling and mini making out session, I miss Harry already!

Suddently, Eleanor noticed I was looking at her and her husband, she smiled at me and her face changed when she looked down at me. I also felt very weird all of a sudden and felt like liquid running down my legs. A sharp pain striked me making me gasp loudly.

"Hmm guys!"I started holding my stomach and they turned to me,

"Brooke?"Barbara asked me. Now I couldn't bear the rising pain.

"MY WATER JUST BROKE!"I screamed in pain and they immediately stopped whatever they were doing and changed into outing clothes as fast as they could. Did it had to be now? Harry's not here and he wanted to see this moment more than anything as he couldnt be there for Darcy and Edward.

Not just for him. I need him. Louis and Zayn carried me upto the car, El and Sophia brought a thick mattress so I wont stain the car seats and I sat on the passenger seat next to Zayn driving.

"Louis"I called him always breathing heavily.

"Yeah?"He answered.

"Call Harry!"I told him and he caed Harry and putting the loudspeaker so we could hear.

"Louis?"We heard Harry's voice.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES WHERE ARE THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH THE KIDS?"Louis screamed from the top of his voice, knowing my husband I know he's gonna put remove his phone from his ear.

"I'm in Nandos with the kids! What's going on?"Harry asked Louis.

"IT'S BROOKE! GET YOUR FAT ASS TO THE HOSPITAL!"Louis screamed more. It was silent for few minutes, guess Harry must be worried.

"What? Is she ok? Any problem?"Harry asked him with concern. No I'm fucking not ok Harry, our daughter is coming!

"Her water just broke you idiot!We're on our way to the hospital, you better hurry!"Louis said and cut the call.

"He's coming as fast as he can!"Louis said and I was in too much pain to talk now, I moaned in pain holding my big stomach. I think El and Perrie held my shoulders.

"Hang in there Brooke!"Perrie said.

"I called your mom, she's also going to the hospital!"Eleanor said. I was happy that my mother will be here with me while I give birth to my baby but there was one person I needed the most right now.

Harry!

LATER AT THE HOSPITAL

I was rushed to a maternity room and the nurses made me wear that hospital gown and they made me in position. Where was he?

"No wait, let me husband come!"I said controlling those damn contractiona which was even more painful, I didn't want Harry to miss this, I needed him to do this.

"But mam, the baby is coming fast, it's dangerous for you both if you resist!"One nurse said. Louis sighed not knowing what to do.

"I don't care, we'll be ok and I can't do this without him"I said and I started to get breathless. I could use every breath of mine for Harry.

"I'll call him right now"El said dialling Harry's number on her phone putting loudspeaker. Harry picked up at the first ring.

"El! I was about to call you! What's going on?"Harry asked in a worry voice. We could hear car horns on the other line. Don't tell me he's stuck in the traffic!! No not now.

"Harry, where are you? Brooke is refusing to push without you!"Eleanor told him.

"There a so much of traffic over here and we're stuck in the middle. Don't worry I'll do my best to make it on time! Take care of Brooke!"Harry said worried like it sounded like he was going to cry, his voice cracking.

"Just do something Harry! Brooke won't listen to anybody, she needs you!"Eleanor said and cut the call, I started to cry now, why did it had to be like this? Harry stuck in the traffic with both our kids while I m gonna give birth to our new baby any moment. No matter how long it takes, I'm not gonna push without Harry!

"Mrs Styles, if you restrict now, you won't have the strength to push when your husband arrives, he'll come to his your baby in your arms!"Dr Vortez said and I shook my head in disagreement.

"Nooo! I cant do this without him, he was looking so much for this day, he missed this day for our two kids and I won't let him miss this day for this kid! I will wait for him, I won't push unless he comes! Not without him"I said getting weaker but I didnt care.

I know Harry will come.

(A/N: Oooooohhh She won't push without Harry, but Harry is stuck up! Will Harry make it on time? What do you think?)