Chapter 31: Harry, Darcy, Edward Day Out

(Harry)

Elounor were now everywhere on the net yesterday just because it was their third wedding anniversary. I didn't know Louis could be this wild if you know what I mean. I still remember yesterday late night when they came back, Eleanor's neck was full of hickeys and her her hair a bit messy, messy enough to make us think what they must have done.

Well, good for them they had fun, but one thing they should know, the world should know that no couple was better than Brooke and I.

Brooke was still sleeping so peacefully, it was 10 in the morning and she was still in a deep sleep, I didn't want to wake her up so I quickly took a shower, wore a normal grey shirt and dark jeans. Before Edward could wake me by crying, I slowly picked him up and left our room. Let Brooke rest as long as she please.

I thought of checking on my daughter and she was still sleeping like an angel. I lied down next to her placing Edward on top of me carefully. Even in her sleep, I think she figured my presence as she scooped her head closer to me so I used my free arm to put it around her small body.

"Good morning Daddy!"Darcy finally spoke softly opening her eyes.

"Good morning sweetheart,slept well?"I asked her running my fingers in her hair. She nodded smiling at me and her little brother.

"Daddy, Edward sleeping?"Darcy wispered and I giggled at her cuteness, whatever she was doing she was so cute.

"Daddy!Can we go out today?"Darcy asked me so sweetly. I couldn't resist her. She was as irresistible as her mother, best daughter way of course.

"Let mommy wake up and we'll go ok?"I told her and she shook her head for no.

"No daddy, let mommy rest, we three can go out please?"Darcy pouted. I love her so much, even more when she does that super cute pouty face. You can't ay no to her.

She was so sweet! Even Darcy didnt want to disturb Brooke! For her age, she was really mature and I'm proud of it.

"Ok! Let me give you a bath first!"I told her and like a good girl, she got up to take her towel and ran to her bathroom. I made baby Edward sleep in the middle of Darcy's bed so he wouldn't fall and I went to my daughter's bathroom. I helped her tke off her clothes and carefully put her in her bathub filling the water and bubbles. Darcy always loved to play with bubbles while I was massaging her hair and skin with the soft scrubber. After her bath, I put her towel around her body and took her back in her room. I dried her curly hair, then I made her wear a short grey fluffy dress, white stockings and grey flats. I combed her hair and kept a a white and grey headband in shape of a bow. She looked adorable as always.

"How do I look daddy?"Darcy asked me as she was spinning around holding her dress. I giggled at her.

"Very beautiful Darcy!"I told her kissing her cheek. Next it was Edward' turn, soon as he woke up I gave him a quick bath, made him wear his grey baby suit and a grey beanie that had bunny ears on it. He looked so cute.

"Shall we go baby?"I asked Darcy and she squealed happily.

"Yayyy!"Darcy squealed. Darcy caught my free hand and we got in the car. I put Edward in his seat and Darcy next to him, put the seatbelt for both of them then I sat on the driver's seat. First off, I think my kids needed to eat so I'll drive to the bakery that was three streets away.

"Take what you want Darcy!"I told her as we sat on a table for four. Darcy looked at the counters from there and was thinking what to eat.

"Daddy 's pancakes!"Darcy said smiling, the waitress and I giggled at her.

"We don't make pancakes here! sweetie!"The waitress said and she was thinking again. Little did the waitress knew how much Darcy Styles loved her daddy more than anything.

"Chocolate muffins please!"Darcy said politely smiling.

"Black coffee will do and soft croissant for the little one please"I said to the waitress, yeah Edward can eat normal food at times, soft times easily swallowable. The waitress left us and I was amazed looking at my little daughter roaming around the bakery like she was admiring the place. Noone felt irritated tht she peeped at people's table to see their food, actually she was looking at them.

Who doesn't love Darcy?

Edward, well he looked at his sister and he made cute noise, almost like he was calling her you know like he wanted her to come here, could tell because he showed his small arm towards her. Aww he's so cute!

"Edward!I'm coming"Darcy shouted running to our table and she hugged her little brother. When she took him in her arms he cooed cutely. I love my kids so much.

After eating, I took my two kids to the zoo, we were having so much fun and it wasnt hard for me alone to handle these two cuties. Brooke can be proud of me.

"Daddy, can we see dolphins?"Darcy asked me shaking the hand that wasn't holding Edward.

"Sure baby let's go!"I told her and we walked in the section of aquatic species. I showed Darcy and Edward all fish in every aquarium, Darcy's face was so cute looking at all of them, she did a nice fish face, o expression. Them we reached to the place of dolphins, we were lucky to go near the pool where the dolphins were swimming. Darcy ran near the pool to where a dolphin was at the edge.

"Darcy be careful! Don't fall!"I shouted and she giggled only bending to stretch her in the water, she wanted to touch the dolphin. I'd love to help her but I had Edward in my arms.

"Excuse me, can you please hold him for a while?"I asked a young man, I gave him Edward and I caught Darcy immediately, i caught her and slowly leaned her to the water and she managed to touch the nose of the dolphin, it made the nice dolphin noise, making Darcy and I giggle.

We had fun all day, for lunch I took my kids to Nandos so we could enjoy some nice Peri Peri chicken without Niall, so we could have more for ourselves! Kidding! Suddently, my phone rang, only now I realised I had 28 missed calls, all were from...Louis! What ? Something wrong?

"Louis?"I answered.

"HARRY EDWARD STYLES! WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU WITH THE KIDS?"Louis screamed so I removed quickly my phone from my ear. Why was he angry?

"I'm in Nandos with the kids! What's going on?"I asked him.

"IT'S BROOKE! GET YOUR FAT ASS TO THE HOSPITAL!"Louis screamed more. My eyes were popping out! What happened to Brooke now?

"What? Is she ok? Any problem?"I asked him with concern.

"Her water just broke you idiot!We're on our way to the hospital, you better hurry!"Louis said and cut the call.

You got to be kidding me! Now's the time? I cant miss this!

(A/N: Oh oh oh Will Harry make it on time? What do you think?)