Chapter 14: Family First

(Harry)

I'm not going for the world tour, I don't care, let the lads go without me, I'm not leaving Brooke alone, four months to go and I don't want to miss the day my new little girl to come into this world. I screwed up for Darcy and Edward, for this girl I'm not doing the same mistake. I was pale not knowing what to do everyone's eyes on me.

"I'm not going guys! That's my decision!"I said in a low voice and the room was full of gasp , including Brooke.

"Darcy, why don't you go play with Mason upstairs?"Alice asked my daughter who listened like a good girl, went upstairs now we were all adults with the too young babies in the wives arms.

"Harry are you crazy?We can't do this without you! You have to come!"Louis said shaking me holding shoulders, i moved away from her holding Brooke's hand, I was not leaving her no matter what. I just got her back, I not losing her again.

"I'm not going anywhere without Brooke! My kids need me, I need them, so you know what, you better get used to performing without me"I spat back and they looked at me shocked that I said that, three years ago, music, performing was my life, my dream now, I put my family first, even before my dream. That proves I a grown man now. Life would be too good if we could have both, unfortunately have to choose one, I chose my family.

"Harry, I'll be fine at home, we'll talk everyday on Skype and we'll watch you every concert, you know we love you"Brooke said, I knew she would want me to go and live my dream, this was the reason she didn't tell me she was pregnant of Darcy, she didn't know that being with her was my all time dream.

"No Brooke, I want to be there with you, I can't let you go through this alone"I said and Eleanor rolled her eyes at us

"Oh Harry come on, it's not like she's gonna be alone, we ladies are here, we'll take care of Brooke, Darcy and Edward"Eleanor said rocking baby James in her arms.

"Yeah and FYI Sophia and I are pregnant too remember too, stop overreacting"Barbara said and I sighed realised I was crying now. Why do management have to ruin everything, they can't tear my family apart.

"So being a loving husband and father is overreacting to you?"I told her clentching my teeth in anger.

"Harry Edward Styles , you stop right now! We know you're the best husband for Brooke and the best father for Darcy and Edward but you can't say no to our world tour!"Liam started to raise his tone.

"Yes I can Liam James Payne! This is my final decision, I'm not going to that fucking world tour, I'm staying here!"I shouted and ran to Brooke's and I's bedroom shutting the door.

Nothing and noone can make me away from my family, my family mean the world to me. They were /are/will be my world, my only reason to live,

(Brooke)

This was why I didn't tell him about Darcy, this was why I broke up with him. I knew something like this would happen, something that will make him choose between his career his dream or his family. Him choosing his family made me so happy but at the same time, it would be amazing that he couod live his dream, sing in front of so many people, he should have a break from Daddy Styles and have fun on tour, life on the road.

And Darcy loved him singing so much, she always loved to hear only One Direction or Little Mix songs but mostly One Direction songs because of her daddy, she loved him to death and was so proud of him. Harry was too overprotective and over possessive, I like it, not complaining but he should have some time for himself.

"I'll go check on him!"I said but Zayn caught my hand telling me not to.

"No Brooke , he needs to be alone, get back to his senses!"Zayn said and I sarted to cry, I remembered the day I found out I was pregnant of Darcy and the day I told him that we were done. That was the worst day of my life but Harry was living his dream happily.

"This is why I broke up with him...I didn't want to ruin his career, the band!"I said and Louis put his arm around me to console me,

"Hey Brooke it's not your fault, Harry loves you,he loves you too much, you're the best thing that happened to him, when you left him, he was the biggest mess in the world, he wasn't himself at all.Listen, he just have to understand that there are priorities in life and that his family will always support him in everything! You don't have anything to blame yourself for anything!"Louis said nicely caressing my back. He was right and if only Harry could understand.

I'll be fine with the girls, nothing will happen to me,Darcy and Edward, we will be ok, well we'll miss Harry a lot but we'll talk everyday and watch him perform. This is for the best.

"But you heard him Lou, he chose his family first and won't do anything else!"I said. Louis caressed my back so I could stop crying.

"Don't cry Mrs Styles,least he 'd want now is to see you cry"Louis said and I smiled a little. Harry was and always be the perfect husband and father ever. Harry never wants to see me or our kids sad, he'll do his best to make us happy. I love him so much, Suddently we were interrupted by my little baby boy crying, aww Edward was hungry.

"Perrie can you pass me his bottle?"I asked Perrie and she gave his bottle, I sat on the couch feeding my baby his milk. Edward learnt to drink his milk really fast, he was so so cute and though he may be seven months old, he already looked so much like his father. Love it.

"You won't miss Harry so much Brooke!"Niall said looking at me and Edward mostly. I raised my eyebrow at him, what the hell?I am going to miss him a lot, what's wrong with blondie boy?

"Excuse me?"I asked him and he laughed.

"Because Edward looks so much like him already!"Niall said making us giggle. True, but actually it will make me miss Harry more. Or maybe make me feel better. Like he never. Suddently, we watched a calmed down Harry Styles carrying Darcy in his arms he stood in front of us.

"You ok babe?"I asked him and he smiled at me.

"Ok, I thought about this...and...I'm coming for the tour..."Harry started but Louis cut him off as he was relieved and excited.

"Yayyy I knew you'll come back to your senses!"Louis yelled like a girl. Harry had a serious look like he had something to say, important.

"You didn't let me finish...I'll come for the tour on one condition!"Harry said and we were all confused now. What was going on in my husband's head?

(A/N: Oh oh oh Is Harry going on tour? What's the condition? What do you think of the chapter?)